Thread
Printable Version

Terminator: T.S.C.C General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well this series just get better i hope Ellison know what he has done .  so many interest plot twist i knew she was up to something Derek's girlfriend so we know know what her plan but she does point Cameron will influence future john .

Terminator: 2x11

this started off very boring but by the end it was great Cameron T-800 model preventing an assignation

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Yeh, I kinda thought the same Bala. At the start, I wasn't so sure about it. Then as it progressed, I actually really liked this episode !

Reply 80#80 shinny's post

plus we get to see Cameron does while rest of the team sleep

Terminator: 2x12

this season just doesn't make any sense anymore

I liked this episode. We got to see a little bit more about Derek and what happens in the Future, plus how the past is connected.

I have to say that Brian Austin Green seriously improved with age. He's looking mighty fine

Reply 83#83 shinny's post

Well i just find the show become too complicated to follow

Terminator: 2x13

this latest episode show some insight into Riley and she from the future i should of guessed she was future i wonder what her plan is. Sarah story-line is going a bit too far-fetched

Reply 85#85 bala's post

The sarah story line is a bit out there at the moment.  
we found out that riley is from the future a couple of episodes ago.  
and what's up with the Ellison character.  at first i thought he was working for the company to stop them but now he's teaching the ai and stealing the terminator's body for them, i just don't understand where they're taking that story line.  

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

I had a feeling that Jesse was a bad'un when she came into it, but this really confirms it. I know we saw a glimpse of that earlier when we first find out that she knows Riley, but this was pretty harsh.

I feel sorry for Riley, she clearly likes John and doesn't want to be doing this. Maybe she's afraid that Jesse will send her back to the future. I hope she works it out and comes clean with John.
I presume when Jesse said "Your job is to keep him away from her" that she meant Cameron?? I remember one episode where she said that John was only talking to her, so does Cameron corrupt John or eventually have some hold over him?

I think Ellison is ultimately a good guy, however, Catherine has been able to manipulate his paternal instinct. I think that's what they were trying to convey there. He sees "John Henry" almost as a child. The child he never had with his wife. That's my take on it.

Reply 87#87 shinny's post

Wow now we got a discussion going guys, yes we did find out she knew Jessie but i assume she wasn't future i assumed Jessie hired her to get close John and that she was from the present but i do feel sorry for her the way she treats her is really awful. i don't think she will tell John anything since she is scared of Jessie.

I can't wait for the moment where Ellison find out she a robot

Terminator: 2x14

Well i'm glad Sarah is ok but who man in her mind?

Great violence from T-model killing everyone in warehouse and blow it up

2x14 and 2x15

Loved these last two episodes. It was full on. Lena Heady did a great job on episode 14 to hold our attention. It was mostly all about her.

Bala, that was Kyle Reese (John's Father) he's dead, but I guess he "appeared" to her as she as close to death and helped her through.

Episode 15 left us hanging at the end. It will be interesting to see how a skynet flying machine is in that time. Did they create it there or is it also from the future???

And Derek finally knows that he is John's uncle. This will get very interesting....

Reply 90#90 shinny's post

Thanks i wasn't sure since we never seen him before, skynet flying machine were cool but when Ellison find out he working for a machine

episode 16

this episode left me a bit confused but it really is a good episode.wow this is the 2nd show i have seen stepping up with some violent graphical stuff and i like it.brings more suspense.season 2 is way better than the first

Reply 92#92 gyki98's post

i just find it too complicated

Reply 93#93 bala's post

pay more atention

Reply 94#94 gyki98's post

Well the whole story-arc doesn't make any sense when is elison find out she is a machine?

Reply 95#95 bala's post

well i dont think hes just gona wake up some day knowing that that chick is a robot.writers are  working up to it.theire putting more attention on sarah now.whitch is doing well

Thread