Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3 More days to go!! Time to get out the bib to catch the drool
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Are we all excited???? It's going to get a lot busier around here soon!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

It was OK. Lots of build-up and foundation building in this episode, but thats to be expected. But, the boys till look hot
E. E. Cummings

Am I the only one who doesn't care if Sara returns???? /waits for the rotten fruit to start flying
E. E. Cummings

Prison Break 3x04 SPOILERS ALERT

Oh my. Did I call that one or what? A head? ewwwwww

Will Michael be angry at Linc for not telling him?
E. E. Cummings

Reply #3 Sara's post

No, I am pretty sure it was really her head unless they go all sci-fi on us.

I hope they don't make Michael all sappy. I can see him playing a cold hard revenge out and grieving later. Honestly, I always felt their relationship was kind of contrived and odd.
E. E. Cummings

I quite frankly am finding Prison Break terribly boring and have since the middle of last season. Everything just seems really stale to me and I am not connecting with the characters at all. The most interesting characters in the entire show are TBag and Alex.
E. E. Cummings

Thread