Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

more promos

Quote:
At least one major character will reportedly be killed off during the fourth season premiere of Prison Break, with two new cast members joining the show.

E! Online states that a Fox representative has confirmed that "at least one actor will be leaving the series for good" and that their identity will be a "genuine surprise" to viewers.

Executive producer Zack Estrin has also confirmed details of two new characters and how they relate to former fugitives Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows on the show.

Cress Williams will play Wyatt, who Estrin describes as a "Company guy who is... hot on our guys' tail. When the season begins, there is a cover story that our guys are placed into a SuperMax prison, and slowly but surely clues are coming out that they aren't in there - that they're up to something else maybe. This guy's job is to find out what they're really up to."

Meanwhile, James Hiroyuki Liao will play a hacker called Roland - "a new guy they're forced to work with, and they're not sure how they feel about him, but they need his expertise in the technological stuff that our guys don't necessarily do".

Reply 1#1 gabsimom's post

Well i don't know but this is the final chapter to the show or will they be a 5th season?

from promo it look like government hires them help them take down the company in exchange for their freedom.

10 days until the episode depending on when it get updated

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

i rather wait and see that way i can post an opinion on it rather than be disappointed if i guessed it right

Reply 11#11 spratt89's post

i decided i seen enough can't wait for Tuesday evening  to see the episode on this site

my comments

Wow this really was a brillant 2 episodes, it's a bit like Action show-while they were in prison they were very limited but this season really look promising i mean think about all the things they needs to do get the information , the amount plan break-in it's fantastic season and excellent 2 episode i can't believe we are back to 1 episode a week but it will have us talking so I'm not complaining.

you right shinny chemistry was off but it still works they are trying and they listen to fans i mean that's only reason she back fan were upset and good thing, i don't know what she's going to do since she not very skilled at anything she really going to hold team back a bit but i like the new guy. got see what cool stuff he can do on computer.

is it strange see comedy actor do a serious role as person in charge-i just couldn't believe how good he was i was pleasantly surprised at how he acted all serious. his name evades me but i'm sure you know who i'm talking about.

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

What do you think of that bad guy ?

he always play good guys on show-this first time he's a played evil character kill the team

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Great promo

I beat to a preview

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

that was a proper preview-yourone was a promo

I'm amazed how every season they managed to find worser bad guy than pervious season

season 2-Malhorne
season 3-Gretchen
Season 4 - the scary black dude (no offence)

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

pull a fire alarm was a good move but forgot safety features got to see how they get out

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

when you were watching when character were introduced 2 and 3 years ago you thought Whoa

I'm not talking about now i talking about the past

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

so you didn't think  Gretchen was scary but i would do her none the less

Reply 21#21 dognxtdoor's post

Why do you think he has nose bleed ?

that effect of it?

he's the new guy

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

they were close to going back to prison

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

well i can't wait till he meet back with the team