Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I like it!  I love all of the mystery and story lines that Katherine brings to the show!  Her daughter is a little annoying, but Dana Delany is perfect as Katherine.  Also you know that Victor isn't dead in the ocean - but seeing him come back should be interesting!  
The only new story line I could do without is of Bob and Lee, not because they brought in a gay couple, but because they are not using them very well.  Hopefully the Chicago storyline will help to make them more interesting.  
They are even making Orson more enjoyable to watch, the scene with him on the scooter was perfect!
Recent Ratings

Actually I wouldn't say Eva's acting was bad last night but instead it was her character Gabby's bad acting throughout the evening.  It will be interesting to see what Victor does now that he remembers everything from the boating "accident."  Do you think he will just try to kill them both, or torture them in some other way?  
I'm getting a little annoyed with Mike's drug addiction and the story line.  But I really like how Bree is getting along with her grown son.  It's nice to see that he is starting to grow up and take some responsibility for himself.  I also think it is making Bree's character much more likable and realistic to openly discuss her flaws and to work on them.

So who do you think are the husband and friend that Mary Alice was referring to in the beginning of the episode?  I think Victor is the husband, but I'm not sure on the friend.  I'm thinking either Ida (the cat lady) or maybe even Carlos?  I can't imagine they would kill of the entire Scavo family in one episode, but wow that would be a big story!!  
Mike's drug problems is continuing to get more annoying, and how stupid of Susan to accept pain killers right in front of him.  And then be surprised when he (a drug addict going through withdrawals) to try to get some from her!
Also the scene with Adam's ex-patient/mistress getting pulled out the door was hilarious!  Could she not hear the tornado around her?

Thread