Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It should pick up its pace soon. Eva's acting last night was just horrendous.

I am going to kill myself if I see Carlos put his hands in his pockets again. I swear.
I thought Victor was going to die, did the writers change the script?

Poor Edie is getting less screen time. Susan is beginning to annoy me. I like what they did to Andrew - it's about time he grew up!

And who is the girl stalking Adam? Maybe an ex-gf?

Reply 8#8 trulee's post

Yes, I was just going to say that! Whatever happened to that particular storyline?
Was it even explained why Orson ran Mike over? After Mike regained his memory, the tension between the two seemed to have faded ...

Reply 10#10 trulee's post

Oh yes, I remember now. So Mike just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
What about in the hospital rooftop (?) - they were beating the hell out of each other, but Orson got away. I forgot what that was all about.

Loved the episode tonight. It was very suspenseful. Lynette's howl tonight made the hair on the back of my neck stand!

Reply 13#13 bms102581's post

I am really baffled as to who is the "husband" and who is the "friend". I'm not even sure if it's the same person or two different persons!
I think that by "burying" the Scavo family, then we would feel Lynette's pain and make the show more shocking. I do hope that they're ok - or else I'll die. lol!
The Mike & Susan storyline is just annoying. And Adam or Orson should have kicked the door open and beat the crap out of that pathetic stalker. She so deserved what happened to her.
I LOVE the special effects for this epsiode. Very nice!

Reply 15#15 trulee's post

Can't wait for the next episode - on March! - according to imdb.

The only thing I didnt like was Susan having a new husband. Wtf was that? Too contrived, IMO.

Im glad that Lynette & Tom are still together! Bree being a successful cookbook author & (a shockingly unglamorous) Gabby having kids (where's Carlos?!). And where's Edie?!

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Oh that's right... I hope next season she'll be a complete villain. She was always half-evil, half-good.

Thread