Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I've just watched the finale - and I have to say even with reading things on the site the ending was rather a shock.  Cant understand why it happened.  It seems totally out of character.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #25 vietbeat's post

How so - state the reason for your confusion.  We may be able to help.

Reply #31 eclecticreason's post

I have to confess that I didnt see the ending coming.  A big surprise all round.  It will make the opening of next season quite interesting to say the least.

Reply #33 eclecticreason's post

I think Carlos will feel this very deeply.  How his guilt will manifest remains to be seen.  First Mary-Alice then Alma not to mention Mrs Mcclusky's husband in the freezer & now this - its not the quiet suburban street we thought is it - roll on next season.

Reply #2 bms102581's post

I agree, I'm enjoying this new season much more than I thought I would.  I thought that they played out the Edie cliffhanger brilliantly, to pretend to hang yourself only to be saved in the nick of time, genius.

I cant believe that Bree & Orson got away with the fake pregnancy, I'm sure that will come back and bite them on the bum before the season is out.

I agree that Victor is not dead, he'll come back like some spectre just when they think everything is ok.

I'm intrigued to find out more about Katherine and her family.  What happened in Chicago and what happened in that room all those years ago?  I cant wait for Dillon to find the note the aunt left before she died.

Reply 7#7 SirAlain's post

Please SirAlan, dont kill yourself, you can guarantee Carlos has a lot more hands in pockets scenes and we'd miss you around here.

You just knew Victor was gonna be ok, I'm sure the things he has planned for Gabby and Carlos will be excruitiating and maybe funny!  

I agree that its nice to see a more "normal" side to Bree, I'm glad her and Andrew seem t have buried their demons.

I do wish they hadnt given Mike this particular storyline, I dont see the need for it.  It would have been nice for him and Susan to have a longer period of happiness but it looks once again that Susans prophecy about things not working out for them is coming true.

It would have been better that he realised that it was Orson who ran him over but thats a whole other can of worms.

Reply 9#9 SirAlain's post

If my memory serves me, Orson ran over Mike who he'd framed for Moniques murder (with the wrench).  It did seem that Mike was piecing things together then didnt Orson  go over a wall.  I'm  bit fuzzy with the details.

Reply 14#14 SirAlain's post

I have to agree with you SirAlan, the special effects were awesome.  To see the devastation in the street and Lynettes howl - WOW.

I think that the husband is Victor (hard to see him recovering from that piece of fencing through his chest) as for the friend hmmm.  It could be Carlos, or it could be  the stalker Sylvia, she was described by Mary-Alice as being an old friend.  Seeing as though she went up in the tornado like Dorothys house in the Wizard of Oz, I think its safe to say thats the last we'll see of her.  Pity, would have liked to know more about what happened in Chicago.  Having said that, the husband could be Tom as he was barely able to breath thanks to the cat and those poor kids.  Please let them be ok I dont know what it will do to Lynette, I dont think she could come back form that.

Gosh I just cant think. Mary-Alice said they would ALL lose a friend.  Its driving me MAAAD. It was a good episode.

Reply 20#20 roca's post

Hmm,  think I would agree with your points 1,2 & 3 but Ida...  I would say she was Mrs McClusky's friend but for the others more a neighbour, someone who they know but not a friend.  I'm probably wrong I mean who saw the tornado coming and the devastation of Wisteria Lane.  I guess time will tell.

Thread