Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bree's fake pregnancy is sort of expected. When she make her appearance, you can so totally tell her tummy is fake.

Lynette's mom is just irritating. Seriously, if I was Lynette, I would so totally kick her out of the house first. Who gives a damn about cancer when you have such an annoying mom.

Gabby and Victor... Come on we all know they rushed into the whole marriage too fast too soon. Their marriage is not going to last. I definitely see them having a divorce next season. Gabby is so not gonna put up with his crap. Pardon my French, but he's an a$$hole.

Gabby and Carlos... I wanna see them getting married next season. They belong to each other.

Susan and Mike finally got married. I'm so glad they did. Their wedding is just perfect. It's so beautiful, so romantic. I still can't believe Susan proposed to Mike LOL.

Edie, I'm glad she's gone. She better be gone! She is such an annoying biatch this season.

Reply #6 janenjab's post

Like mother like daughter... I totally agree with you about Lynette and Stella sharing similar personalities.

And, you are right, you either hate or love Edie... I just totally hate her... Unlike Juju who totally adores her. LOL

Don't worry Juju, Edie is not dead yet. She's one tough cookie.

Reply #20 vietbeat's post

Frankly, I don't think anybody will die.

They just want you to think someone did

The whole Edie attempting to commit suicide, I don't think it will make Carlos love her more. In fact, I think it will push them (Edie and Carlos) further apart and a step closer to bring Gabby and Carlos together again...

With the introduction of Terry Delfino soon, Mike's younger brother (in his early 30s, said to be hot and buff)... I think Edie will hook up with him after Carlos...

Reply #36 janenjab's post

Spoiler alert...

Edie dead or alive?... If you don't want to know, STAY AWAY! Otherwise, check it out here. It's the 13th questions down from the top... you probably need to scroll about half way down the page...

Reply 18#18 cristina_vata's post

It's a repeat. It's not a new episode.

Reply 15#15 trulee's post

I think the husband is Victor...
And I think the friend is Ida Greenberg...

I seriously doubt Victor could recover from that kinda injuries...
I think Carlos is only knocked unconscious... not dead...
I don't think the psycho b**** is considered a friend...
And I don't think any of the leading characters or their better halves are gonna die... (except Victor)
That leads to my conclusion that Mary Alice is referring to Ida...

Thread