26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #25 vietbeat's post

WATCH THE EPISODE U WON'T BE CONFUSED! LOL.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply #28 vietbeat's post

Yes that's the way!

I am just waiting to see if she's still alive! And if she's dead how will it affect the characters and the show...

If she is dead and Carlos gets that note...I agree with Trulee guilt and emotions will definitely play his conscience.

We will just have to wait an see... quite a neighborhood indeed!

Reply #37 vietbeat's post

The new season starts in fall.

Reply #8 bala's post

I merged your thread into this previously existing one because I feel it is best suited in this discussion as you can read we've discussed a few of the points you've brought up already.

Also you've hinted at a few harsh words and freedom of speech is adhered at this forum however I'd just like to suggest that you take the time to check out the Forum Rules, in particular the section on Negative Statements see here for more:  http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Thank you for your input on cooperation.

Reply #10 bala's post

I would not delete someone's post just because I disagree with their opinion. I like to keep things relevant and non redundant so if there's a previously existing thread that I feel will merge well with someones post I will do just that and merge them. I hope you understand and see the logic in this.

26 12
Thread