27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Desperate Housewives Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:48 ]

I can't believe Tom thinks Lynette is cheating on him!

exactly.... Did you think that was going to happen?

yeah! i can't wait for Lynette!DON'T CHEAT LYNETTE JUST DON'T!

I've done this deal with myself to stop reading spoilers (it really spoils everything) but i know something major about what's going to happen at Vic and gabby's wed. I think Mike and Susan get married (i hope for it anyway). The next episode looks great. Did you see the promo videos i put?

Seriously all of you guys, do you think she will cheat?

lol you're lucky, me it passes on wednesday at 11 pm but i am watching it tomorrow on vip.tv-video.net !!!

I don't live in America so I can't

I LOVED IT, especially Susan's storyline! (MIKE!!!)

I LOOOOOVED THIS EPISODE! I didn't even notice Bree had left for the first time. I must be used to it!!!!! Anyway at last MIke and Susan are together! Lynette and Tom are sure to be a strong couple! Victor was a bit mean to Gabby but she did deserve it!!!!!!
what did you think???

Reply #11 janenjab's post

OMG i'm speechless !!! WHAT's WITH LYNETTE? DO YOU THINK SHE'S SICK????????? OMG OMG!!! i love the music and Edee's pregnant? omg omg best promo everrrr!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOu're great!

Reply #12 janenjab's post

Yeah that's sooo funny. Your signature is so true, did you watch sliding doors? That film is about that. it's really cool! ok back to the current subject!!!

Vern: I can't believe one dress could cost so much.
Gabrielle: Well, I want to look fabulous tonight when Victor's elected mayor.
Vern: Yeah, but isn't it bad luck to buy a dress for a victory party before the election?
Gabrielle: Vern, focus. It's never bad luck when I look fabulous.

you must watch "sliding doors" in that movie, just a split second changed that girl's life it's awesome! IT's A MUST-SEE!!

Reply #15 janenjab's post

if Lynette has cancer, i'm going to have a heart attack!

ok i'm only a teenager, so i'm not married yet. My proposal would have to be on the beach, with nobody but us sitting on a rock overlooking the sea. Something like that lol

seriously? Oh my! That's horrible.Really sorry! !! It really depends after how much time you spent with that girl

First part of the season finale ... it was ok i thought

I really liked it but i expected more for a season finale... it sort of dragged on, i felt. That's my opinion anyway!
I liked the storylines especially Lynette's!

cancer

OMG IT'S AMAZING!

Was really funny. Bree changed soooo much!

I LOVE EDIE she was my fav character for the past few epsodes i am more than stunned that she's dead!!!

27 12
Thread