Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 superhero's post

after the new year

Sunday January 4, 2009

best episode of DH in a while

last 3 episode

Wow i forgot how good this show -lucky i managed to catch up last 3 episode Orson is out control with kleptomania .

Episode 19

Wow edie special moment with housewives

Desperate Housewives 5x21

Wow bree has changed

that was a disappointing season-finale-i mean nothing interesting happen -yes nice cliffhanger who did mike marry but honestly i don't care.

That was one weak cliffhanger for a season finale. Sure I'm interested to know who Mike married but not enough to be excited about the next season. Really its only this and suspected reign of terror with that teenager in Gabi's house, twin pregnancy and whatever develops between susan's ex husband and bree. Writers are running out of ideas?

Reply 22#22 writemako's post

it does look like the writer are running out of idea it's better they cancel it after next season or it could get bad.

Season 6 Discussion (Spoilers)

Well how predictable was it that it was Susan and not Catherine but it's going to be very interesting to see war between these two women and now Julie being strangled at end i bet Susan is going to blame Catherine for that.

Gabby really proved she wants to be a mother by signing the paper and i think it's going interesting to see how each of them will test each other gabby going club and announce that in front of all those people then they delivering her on stage

The new Family  and new secrets

if you get hit by a bus i would really miss you - great line

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

We All Deserve to Die

Well we finally found who attack Julie-there really know how keep that a secret for 10 episodes. I really didn't see that guy coming of all people it had one of parker friends.

Epiphany

So now we find out about Eddie and how he became this type of person and I have to say this was best episode of this season. They really keep the best episode for the very end and Lynette has no idea she invited a killer to live with her and it's going to be very interesting to see when the mother body will found in the house. I love background episode they are so informative as to how it happens. Still i am not blaming the mother but she was awful to her kid just because edie dad left her gave no reason for her take it out of her kid. .

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Discussion

I still can't believe it's on the 7th season i never thought it would last but it does seem like this season so far slightly better than last season, we found out who child was swamped at birth, Susan finding a useful way earn money and doing housework and who would thought Bree would be single?.

Pleasant Little Kingdom

Wow Paul Young revenge plan was so brilliant i had feeling it was going to be evil but i never thought it would something damage the neighbourhood..

reply 2#2 bala's post

you know i actually feel quite sorry for paul at the end of the day his wife killed herself and all he has ever tried to do is protect his family but know he is a little wierd i still feel sorry for him

Down The Block There's a Riot

Wow this was great episode Paul getting shot was predictable but what a way to end the episode so many questions.

reply 4#4 bala's post

mmmm i wonder, but what has happened to susan i hope she is ok
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 5#5 babysexylexy's post

I just think she unconscious but wouldn't it be great if his get amnesia forgot about Tom's secret

reply 6#6 bala's post

you know i was thinking that she would get amnesia but i think she will forget more than just tom's secret
always repect peoples opinions

Thread