Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

IIIIIIT WAS A GREAT EPISODE not just a good one lol

Reply 15#15 trulee's post

Can't wait for the next episode - on March! - according to imdb.

next episode is this Sunday actually, according to ABC....

Reply 18#18 cristina_vata's post

It's a repeat. It's not a new episode.

Reply 15#15 trulee's post

I think the husband is Victor...
And I think the friend is Ida Greenberg...

I seriously doubt Victor could recover from that kinda injuries...
I think Carlos is only knocked unconscious... not dead...
I don't think the psycho b**** is considered a friend...
And I don't think any of the leading characters or their better halves are gonna die... (except Victor)
That leads to my conclusion that Mary Alice is referring to Ida...

Reply 20#20 roca's post

Hmm,  think I would agree with your points 1,2 & 3 but Ida...  I would say she was Mrs McClusky's friend but for the others more a neighbour, someone who they know but not a friend.  I'm probably wrong I mean who saw the tornado coming and the devastation of Wisteria Lane.  I guess time will tell.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Despite all of this today i found myself catch up on rest of season 3 and i can remember why i like the show-sometimes it good take a break from show this was one show that i put on my miss list for 2007 because i had too many shows to watch and needed to cut down given fact not much to watch on this site i thought i might as well catch up.

Carlos and brite now i never saw those two coming but they really made me laugh and that sweet old lady put her husband in a freezer   , Gabby and her new man who i don't like but gabby try steal his ex-wives clothes was funny didn't she think she wouldn't get caught but marriage proposal after photos were taking seem wrong i understand why she did it but it was just wrong.

Still got last 2 episodes to watch

This was a amusing episode i'm so glad lyneete told rick to leave i know members were debating whether she would but i knew she wouldn't cheat at most she may of kiss him but that's how far it would go.

i want chat about gabby-well she certainly got man in trouble his job was to give out parking tickets but to get him beat up really shows what kind of man victor is.

This was an another amusing episode double wedding but gabby finally seen victor true colours and i think she has doubts but i think this is going to be interesting-gabby knows the history of him how he treated his first wife so i have wonder what she expect she's right she's an high maintenance woman and victor perfect guy because he's rich but she really is a spoilt brat and does need to grow up.

As to lyneete funny how life throws surprises at you think about it,  if she hadn't of hit her head she would never found out about it. . it's really getting intrest i can't wait see season-finale in few hours.

i've just watch this few hours ago and i have say i was happy that she was commiting suicide because i never really liked her and way she treated carlos and rest of men are bad so i hoping that she was going wrote out of the show but than i watched first episode next season i was disappointed

Ok i still have last 2 episode to watch but i have a lot to say about what I've seen so, first victor boat accident i just found it funny gabby hit him twice over the sea but I'm glad he's still alive to make gabby life hell. it was strange seeing that gardening boy again in season 4 episode but i thought it was nice of Carlos to forgive him and is it just me or is Carlos and gabby having more screen time this season compared to when they were married and there is edie who somehow like  to make Carlos life hell doing whatever she can.

Susan and mike-are people really surprised mike has a drug problem i mean they couldn't bring another man into susan life so the writers decided to give mike an addiction problem question now is how will susan handle it?. i love the black-mail storyline with the men ,usually it's women who do this but it amusing men do it as well

Bree i do admit it nice to see her and andrew get on better i agree with the maturity that it great he has grown up shame about danelle i mean giving up the baby must be hard i can't wait t see what happens to her when she come back home. i suspect bree as got away with the secret unless the doctor guy spills the beans.

As to gay couple i have to agree 2 episodes and that's it-i do find them boring water fountain was funny i actually didn't see that coming but susan really need tone down you just knew as soon as you saw can of paint in the room you knew what is going to happen. i suspect they wrote them into story-line prevent any viewers into thinking there are ok with gay people.

Lynnete wow she made most progress beating cancer but reading your comment something bad is going happen to her i watch tomorrow to find out what's going to happen. Still her mother but we met her 2 sister so lynnete is the middle-child of the group. Her mother really funny given drug cakes to her using her own children rather amusing than bring strange man home into lyneete house was more amusing.

i think no-one going to read all this but summary of what happen in first 8 episode

Desperate Housewives 4x12

Now julie know Olson run over mike it would better if he confessed to Susan but now what's she's going do about it and it look like father find her from the photo this is all getting good than we have Bree who finds out she could be best friends with that woman. still olson naked in kitchen and outdoor was funny but susan smacking him was funny as well

Desperate Housewives 4x13

Sorry i'm late with this review but i just been busy catch up all the shows this week anyway, what a revelation Mike managed forgive Olsen for running over but Susan can't neither can Bree but we found out Lyneetes kid set the fire and i was create a separate topic to discuss this but since we have a discussion topic here we might as well discuss it-what would you mothers do in this situation would you try to protect them make them or confess to the police since there under-age i don't know what would happend to them. They would take the blame but arson serious offence.

Desperate Housewives 4x14

Wow Kela is one smart girl lynete really shouldn't under estimate her i mean i love she able outsmart Lyneete, there just so many times lyneete has manipulated so many people but keela isn't one of them but she really playing a high stakes games she should back off before keela kill one of the boys.

As other stuff i thought it was average

Reply 20#20 roca's post

Do you think resolve the mystery in the season-finale?

Am i only one watch this?

i'm more there loads woman lined up watching this show?

Desperate Housewives 4x17

OMG i can't believe 5 years fast-forward-who's susan new husband?

Gabby has 2 kids

Everything else is the same

kara got what she deserved

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I completely agree.. That little girl deserved to be sent away with her grandparents. I didn't feel the least bit sorry for her 'coz I really hated her.. She was so manipulative!   The fast-forward thing was great! The only major changes were the ones about Susan's new husband and Gabi's 2 kids.. For me, the cliffhanger was just about the new husband. I want to know what happened to Mike!   

Reply 28#28 angel17halo's post

it's still quite a shock as soon as i saw 5 years later-oh great this is going to be the clif-hanger

it was truly amazing... btw after the 20th of june, the end of my GCSE's (AT LAST) i will make many quizzes and be present on this site all the time i promise
btw wat happened to mike????? thats quite a cliffhanger

The only thing I didnt like was Susan having a new husband. Wtf was that? Too contrived, IMO.

Im glad that Lynette & Tom are still together! Bree being a successful cookbook author & (a shockingly unglamorous) Gabby having kids (where's Carlos?!). And where's Edie?!

Thread