Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #21 xxjujuxx's post

LOL juju It's sort of already given away in this thread discussion.... All our thoughts and reviews state it! So I was just trying to get viet to watch it lol!
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

I've just watched the finale - and I have to say even with reading things on the site the ending was rather a shock.  Cant understand why it happened.  It seems totally out of character.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

damn you mods are confusing me

Reply #25 vietbeat's post

How so - state the reason for your confusion.  We may be able to help.

Reply #25 vietbeat's post

WATCH THE EPISODE U WON'T BE CONFUSED! LOL.

some people say they died and some dont im just gonna watch the episode like janenjab said lol

Reply #28 vietbeat's post

Yes that's the way!

haha yeah hopefully i will understand it lol

honestly this is for some vip, but I did see the entire season of this show. Usually, this is as predictible as Bree's painted on smile, but this finale had some HUGE surprises. I'm wondering about the implications of Edie;s (sp maybe) decision at the end. I was hurt deep down, which is wierd since TV rarely does that. So there, Everyone watch this episode, and the strongest season of the Wisteria laners, and be surprised!

Reply #31 eclecticreason's post

I have to confess that I didnt see the ending coming.  A big surprise all round.  It will make the opening of next season quite interesting to say the least.

Reply #32 trulee's post

Will it break Carlos? I think that it will kill the feeling, passionate side of him. Get ready for a corporate monster to emerge.
That's what I'd do, at least. I'd full tilt boogie it into some work.

Reply #33 eclecticreason's post

I think Carlos will feel this very deeply.  How his guilt will manifest remains to be seen.  First Mary-Alice then Alma not to mention Mrs Mcclusky's husband in the freezer & now this - its not the quiet suburban street we thought is it - roll on next season.

The whole Edie attempting to commit suicide, I don't think it will make Carlos love her more. In fact, I think it will push them (Edie and Carlos) further apart and a step closer to bring Gabby and Carlos together again...

With the introduction of Terry Delfino soon, Mike's younger brother (in his early 30s, said to be hot and buff)... I think Edie will hook up with him after Carlos...

I am just waiting to see if she's still alive! And if she's dead how will it affect the characters and the show...

If she is dead and Carlos gets that note...I agree with Trulee guilt and emotions will definitely play his conscience.

We will just have to wait an see... quite a neighborhood indeed!

whens the new season coming?

Reply #37 vietbeat's post

The new season starts in fall.

wow this fall?

Reply #36 janenjab's post

Spoiler alert...

Edie dead or alive?... If you don't want to know, STAY AWAY! Otherwise, check it out here. It's the 13th questions down from the top... you probably need to scroll about half way down the page...

Silly show (

ok, let see how this arguement turns out. i been watching this series since it first bagan and to be honest i enjoyed the first 2 seasons than i gave up during season 3 because it became too silly to watch. question is where do i start?

Susan-man this has got to most clumpsy woman on Earth the situation she gets into are extremly amusing after 2 seasons i got fed up of this character. i just felt the writer took it a bit too far.

Lynnete-now i used to be a fan of her until she made Tom loose his job, -than during season 3 she became even more annoying bossy over running pizza shop . she turn into right B***ch.

Edie-now why is she on this show-she not a housewife and the resident tramp of wisteria lane.

The whole mike thing also got ridiculous however i'm guessing i'm only happy when he got hit by the car-shame he didn't finish the job   

This is why i quit watching it.

Reply #8 bala's post

I merged your thread into this previously existing one because I feel it is best suited in this discussion as you can read we've discussed a few of the points you've brought up already.

Also you've hinted at a few harsh words and freedom of speech is adhered at this forum however I'd just like to suggest that you take the time to check out the Forum Rules, in particular the section on Negative Statements see here for more:  http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Thank you for your input on cooperation.

Thread