Thread
Printable Version

Desperate Housewives Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #11 peaheads's post

I feel your sentiments, Tom and Lynette are my favorite couple! I really hope they manage to work things out!
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

They would , I think

Bree's fake pregnancy is sort of expected. When she make her appearance, you can so totally tell her tummy is fake.

Lynette's mom is just irritating. Seriously, if I was Lynette, I would so totally kick her out of the house first. Who gives a damn about cancer when you have such an annoying mom.

Gabby and Victor... Come on we all know they rushed into the whole marriage too fast too soon. Their marriage is not going to last. I definitely see them having a divorce next season. Gabby is so not gonna put up with his crap. Pardon my French, but he's an a$$hole.

Gabby and Carlos... I wanna see them getting married next season. They belong to each other.

Susan and Mike finally got married. I'm so glad they did. Their wedding is just perfect. It's so beautiful, so romantic. I still can't believe Susan proposed to Mike LOL.

Edie, I'm glad she's gone. She better be gone! She is such an annoying biatch this season.

Reply #5 roca's post

I think Lynette and her mom actually share a few qualities! LOL The both seem like strong minded women, and have both made mistakes in their past. I think she was funny with the kids though I wouldn't want to have her for a grandmother! LOL

As for Gabby and Victor I totally agree but I don't think he will make it easy for her!

My sentiments about Gabby and Carlos exactly!

Susan popping the question was such a her moment! LOL

As for Eddie you either love her or hater her, Right. I personally felt bad for her, and she was good for a few laughs.

Well can't wait for next season! I wished they had revealed something about the next mystery!

I LOVE EDIE she was my fav character for the past few epsodes i am more than stunned that she's dead!!!

Reply #6 janenjab's post

Like mother like daughter... I totally agree with you about Lynette and Stella sharing similar personalities.

And, you are right, you either hate or love Edie... I just totally hate her... Unlike Juju who totally adores her. LOL

Don't worry Juju, Edie is not dead yet. She's one tough cookie.

like marmite lol i hated her in season 1 and 2 though lol

alot of people get married lol its just another person getting married

Reply #10 vietbeat's post

Did you watch the show? LOL don't let the title fool you. There was way more than that to it LOL

lol watch a lil bit not alot been watchin deal or no deal so far show is exciting

vietbeat please refrain from comenting in a thread, if you do not have something specificly to add besides "alot of people get married lol its just another person getting married" Unless you have watched the show. I for one can not comment as I have not watched yet. this thread is about a specific episode, feel free to watch it, and comment on it then.

Thank you.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

hehe ,it doesn't matter ,just speak out what's on your mind , and feel free to do that .

ok boss man says so...
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

oo my bads sorry havent got any time to be watching all the episodes i will watch it as soon as i can and post what i think later on

Reply #12 vietbeat's post

LOL Viet, you should really check out the episode. You can catch it for free on:
http://www.tv-video.net/video/html/content_1497.htm

You'd be quite surprised SOME DIES! You'll have to check it out to see!

Reply #16 vietbeat's post

No worries. I think he was just trying to say to keep posts relevant. Especially since we love hearing what others have to say about the topics at hand. And we do adhere to freedom of speech LOL.

hey janenjab, you just gave the major event of the episode away! lol

haha yeah i will watch it today the episode 23 so who dies?

Someone important that's the most we're giving away right janenjab?

Reply #20 vietbeat's post

Frankly, I don't think anybody will die.

They just want you to think someone did

Thread