93 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Knight Rider Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Knight Rider Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything Knight Rider Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:36 ]

Reply 2#2 redsoxpatriot30's post

i'm worried they ruin it-you can't beat the original knight rider-i really do want see this but i'm not sure if it would be any good?

is anyone plan watch this on Sunday?

Review

ok, i was really nervous about this so i'm glad they actually made this slighly better than original-i still miss the original KITT but the thing is that i like this episode and i got admit i do like new features that KITT has which is cool. i do hope enough people watch this for a tv show to be made but i'm very happy with the pilot the question if this does get picked up will it cancelled within 1 season. From what i saw from this movie it was actually not bad.

i can't actually believe they didn't mess this up -i was so expected this would disappointment and i do hope this is going to be successful.

Reply 8#8 gyki98's post

i hope it get picked up for a tv show

Reply 10#10 gyki98's post

There lot of demand for this show-we all remember knight rider-it was a car i really wanted own as a kid
Quote:
The new two-hour Knight Rider pilot was a ratings success on the NBC network when it screened on Sunday night.

Sci Fi Wire reports that the attempt to reboot the iconic 1980s show delivered impressive figures in the key demographics range for adults aged 18-49. The pilot, which has yet to be picked up for a full series, was the best rated television movie on NBC in that demographic bracket since March 2005.

Knight Rider managed to scoop an average of 12.7 million viewers between 9 and 11pm on Sunday. It starred Justin Bruening and featured David Hasselhoff in a cameo appearance. Val Kilmer also supplied the voice for the talking car KITT.
[ Last edited by bala at 2-19-2008 19:23 ]

Reply 14#14 gyki98's post

be careful it's not legal that site

Reply 16#16 gyki98's post

i know but this site might

Anyone excite about the series next week?

Reply 19#19 spratt89's post

have you watched the movie for the show?

Codebreaker-it look like according comic-con panel there good story-line about KITT-basically KITT  going AI Technology which going unlike orginal KITT is going learn as series go on which affects the show.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

yes the first episode is first mission after the end of the flim

New cast members

Here some promo photos

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

promo (v.good)

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

there really fit a lot stuff in 20 seconds

Reply 29#29 spratt89's post

it depends on whether people request it on show suggestion topic created by shinny-that how show get added members have ask for it.

Reply 31#31 spratt89's post

Well hence create some demand -if member read this topic they might request it

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

it does to some extent but it's impossable to get everyone suggestion as there is a back-log of show suggestion

so we decided most popular requests

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

no members ,mod and admin. admin take most of the suggestion from member as they who the site is aimed at.

Think about it, you notice most popular shows have been added when we join up-like Heroes,house,grey's anatomy,lost,prison break and smallville

less well know shows havn't been added

Law & order has 13 seasons, 9 season (spin-off)

Reply 38#38 spratt89's post

as long member understand it does take time Star-trek almost 1 year to get added

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

LoL   your not the only one-now i just wish they added all new shows that would be great

93 12345
Thread