Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

well it can only get better now

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

you are very positive

well it could get more confusing

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

not really

i guess it cant get much more confusing or worst

I liked it =P Is Morgan going to xfer to the new job in NY or is he going to stay at the BAU?

Hope that he stays

I thought it was an excellent conclusion.  Hotchner is carrying around a lot of anger and I hope the writers do something constructive with it.  I wish they would bring Jason Gideon back, I liked him better than David Rossi.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

I hope Morgan stays. I love him and Garcia. Hotchner is always hot about something. Wouldn't it be funny if Dharma showed up to cool him off.

me too, but i dont think that will happen, but i also hope that they do something with the anger that he has built up

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

That is too funny
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

new episode details... check the season 4 ep guide

Thanks for that

The Angel Maker

average episode, 8.5/10

Reply 19#19 Micallefs's post

Well Hotch hearing problem is going to be serious i have wonder why he went back i would never risk my hearing let it reside he should be ok but in his line of work loud noses are part of the job. . the female serial-killer was good twist to the episode, however i can't believe some woman i never quite understand woman who write inmates they don't know than they do all things.

His hearing is so screwed up, he could not even here his phone at the beginning of the episode, i thought JJ would already of been gone but maybe soon, rest of episode looks good but mine keeps cutting out because of my internet

Reply 21#21 spratt89's post

why would JJ be gone?

as she is Pregnant, but that might be down the line in this season

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

i must of missed that

this episode is getting stranger as it goes

Thread