26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Nah, Gus is just as weird as Shawn, Shawn seems to be his only friend
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 3-8-2012 08:58  
Well this was rather crazy and strange episode but i have to say i knew who the bad person was from start there's no way a person can that happy all the time but that slow motion fall was rather anti- ...
I loved the Shining references
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Playing crazy and hard to get was his downfall

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Lassie's girlfriend had the brother with the rare blood design back in the vampire episode, kind of helped him out with stealing blood.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I found it to be one of the funniest  episodes, but I like things that reference vampires

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-12-2012 11:54  
Now that's what i call a season finale we know he will survive but wouldn't it better if he didn't because Shawn has to grow up ?
he might not survive, after all he is pretty much an extra character anymore.  With Shawn getting more and more involved in a relationship, there have been less an less flashbacks and more on the relationship of boy & girl and boy's best friend than on Shawn and his weird childhood

26 12
Thread