Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

So i've just started watching Psych and am enjoying it.  James Roday makes a brillant fool of himself.  It is absolutly halarious!! and Dule Hill plays off him so well.  i have no idea how he doesn't crack a smile while James goes off on one of his visions.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

i just finished the quiz.  been watching the 7th episode today and am still laughing about the joke sean played on gus when they were kids.

i can't believe they fired the male model by texting him

Just started on the 2nd season.... the first 30 seconds of 2x01 is a good show starter!!

2x16

once again a great episode!!  those 2 just crack me up.  Gus was great with the whole wont go into the mummy room.  i was worried that the chief was gonna actually leave the show glad shawn stopped that.  and the ending - can't wait to meet how they got to paly the role of shawns mom.

Episode 1x04

This was a good episode cause it didn't unfold like all the rest.  i loved that someone got one over on shawn and had him fooled.  It doesn't happen very often.   poor gus he has some very bad taste in women.  

racing to the finish!

Reply 12#12 bala's post

sorry my bad... must have clicked on the wrong thread when posting that one.  it was a comment from  SEason 2 Episode: 17
Black and Tan: A Crime of Fashion

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 4-24-2008 21:37 ]

I'm enjoying that psych is back on.  and after watching this new episode i think i've got my roommate hooked so we've started back at the beginning.  I had forgotten how exactly  the psych detective agency had gotten started   funny times

Thread