Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

we never would have watched this show if it hadn't been for redsoxpatriot. we are totally addicted now though. it's a great spin on the detective/crime genre and gus is a great sidekick to shawn's over-the-top insanity. we still don't understand how he does the little zoom feature with his eyes though!

we're racing to the finish!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

3x16 - season finale

Reply  #40 Mnemosyne's post
because she's the basket case, remember!

we love psych even if we haven't had time to watch it all yet. the exchanges between wild and crazy shawn and extremely punctilious (look it up) gus are such a relief from the tired old drama of pairing up a guy and a girl and forcing us to believe that the supposed sexual tension will distract us from the show have no decent storyline, rrrrrrgggh. corbin bernsen and cybill shepherd as dad and mom are also outstanding additions. the tarsier can see in the dark but i so wish i had the "make-important-items-in-my-line-of-vision-light-up-and-come-into-sharp-focus" power.

we are in the race

4x16 season finale

thanks to spratt we got to see the second part of the yin/yang series - great choice for the quizzes!

the break-up was a little tired. abby was a good foil but no match for gus's witticisms. it would have been much stronger to see what lengths shawn would go to if gus were the one in danger. juliet making the plea for abby's life and carlton rushing off to save her were much better moments and the photo at the end was just too creepy. can't wait for the next installment.

we're in the race!

Thread