Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cirque du Soul

Well Lassie finally get reunited with the love of his life after she is relased from jail was nice but you just knew it wouldn't be easy when her parole officer was a women lassie stood up. You just knew Gus babysitting would end up in some trouble but seeing a man fall to his death was certainly something a kid shouldn't see when visiting a circus.

Deez Nups

Another great episode but what a crazy wedding lassie had i mean an actual shoot out

Office SPACE

Well Gus accidently mess with crime scene and getting spencer to make it worse but there were so lucky they had people covering their tracks

Dead Air

Look like i forgot to comment on last few episode so this is going fun trying remember what i thought of these episodes so here goes. Who would of thought Gus would be a better DJ than Spencer but Spencer not seeing this was amusing

Nip and Suck It

This was certainly strange for Spencer having a murder suspect who dated his dad but both trying prove opposite of each other was amusing . Spencer trying proves she was guilty while his dad try to prove she was innocent

No Trout About It

I really liked this episode because of guest star but trying prove how effective Shawn and Gus were was challenging

Psych: The Musical (1)

They really went over and above in this episode having two serial killer escape with one actually escape as result of allowing her to tag along on the case but she was amusing so sad she died

Psych - Season 8 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres January 08, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

This will be the 8th & Final Season

Thread