Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Bala, I think you watch shows on high-speed (explains how you are able to watch so many)   Just kidding.  

Gus didn't let Shawn borrow his card, Shawn stole it, Gus even said that he was a bad as the other thieves.  Also Gus does get paid, they have shown it over and over in many episodes, the police department writing them (yes both of them) a paycheck.

The friendship is a bromance, as many episodes have shown they have been friends their whole lives pretty much, so Gus knows exactly who Shawn is, and there have been a few episodes that show how much each means to the other, which is why he was so sad looking when he find the ring, and also when they left for their weekend.  He feels that Shawn is leaving him.  I just wonder if he will get the game with the ring to Shawn, as Shawn doesn't know that they found it.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

Yeah i do watch shows in high speed well to be honest it more like a tv marathon .

I understand about friendship they had since they were kids but seriously if i had a friend like that i would get rid of him. I know Shawn loves winding him up but at some point you would think he would have enough of what he has done to him. I forgot they get paid to consult by the police department but that doesn't explain what happen Gus other job as pharmacy drug consultant which i am guessing pays him more. Gus doesn't need Shawn but Shawn needs Gus

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Nah, Gus is just as weird as Shawn, Shawn seems to be his only friend
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Psych returns February 29, 2012 with all new episodes.

Heeeeere's Lassie

Well this was rather crazy and strange episode but i have to say i knew who the bad person was from start there's no way a person can that happy all the time but that slow motion fall was rather anti-climated.

Shawn and the Real Girl

Well trust Shawn to become a constant in reality programme

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 3-8-2012 08:58  
Well this was rather crazy and strange episode but i have to say i knew who the bad person was from start there's no way a person can that happy all the time but that slow motion fall was rather anti- ...
I loved the Shining references

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Playing crazy and hard to get was his downfall

Let's Doo-Wop It Again

Can someone remind me why Lassies girlfriend is in prison ?

She was great and i really hope we see her when she gets out.

Santabarbaratown

Now that's what i call a season finale we know he will survive but wouldn't it better if he didn't because Shawn has to grow up ?

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Lassie's girlfriend had the brother with the rare blood design back in the vampire episode, kind of helped him out with stealing blood.

Reply 34#34 sanggye's post

Thanks i don't actually remember that episode

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I found it to be one of the funniest  episodes, but I like things that reference vampires

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-12-2012 11:54  
Now that's what i call a season finale we know he will survive but wouldn't it better if he didn't because Shawn has to grow up ?
he might not survive, after all he is pretty much an extra character anymore.  With Shawn getting more and more involved in a relationship, there have been less an less flashbacks and more on the relationship of boy & girl and boy's best friend than on Shawn and his weird childhood

Psych - Season 7 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

Santabarbaratown 2

Well after the clifhanger so glad his dad survived but blow up the rental car was amusing

Juliet Takes a Luvvah

Trust Shawn to walk in on an undercover assignment when Juleete was on a dating website and than Gus thinking she was cheating on Shawn was amusing but i did like his new girlfriend but dropping that bombshell at the end was priceless

Lassie Jerky

The big foot turning out to be a man who has been living in woods for number of years was quite reasonable explanation.

No Country for Two Old Men

It was funny to see role reversal for henry when he meet a friend normally Spencer is trouble maker but his friend certainly give his son a run for his money .

100th Episode: 100 Clues

What a disappointing 100th episode is this the best they could come up with

Thread