Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 sanggye's post

Well i liked how he beat the lie dector thanks to his dad teaching him.

Last Night Gus

Well that was a great episode but Gus taking down bad guy while drugged was quite amusing.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The Hangover, Psych style, love it.  Gus being drugged and sitting in the middle of a gunfight is great.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

This Episode Sucks

A vampire episode but poor carlton has no luck with women but sweet ending saying he will wait for her

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Interesting episode title

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah i thought same thing

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Blackula! Carey Feldman, Kristy Swanson, both known for doing a cult vampire movie.  Great to have them both in this episode.  And Carlton will wait.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The Amazing Psych Man & Tap-Man, Issue #2

Nice episode but hero being a bad guy was surprise they really can't allow Shawn and Gus team being outshines.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I liked the cartoon like Pow and Zap during the fight, being parts of advertising.   And it was funny that "The Catch" was winning the fight until 'Tap Man" threw the sand.

6x5 Dead Man's Curve Ball

Danny Glover,    And his most famous line, "Man I am getting to old for this"

Reply 13#13 sanggye's post

Yeah that was a great line

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yea from Lethal Weapon to Psych

6x6 Shawn, Interrupted

The doctor starting to think Shawn might really be nuts and Julia afraid they won't let him out was great.  And the Guster willing to be with Frank, after all he is a nice guy

Reply 16#16 sanggye's post

Well there really explored everything with Shawn

In For a Penny...

Well meeting Julie father was great and we find out background about her childhood but it was nice that he was there at all her major event even through she didn't know about it.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Two words..... WILLIAM SHATNER!  

Reply 19#19 sanggye's post

Yes he was great

The Tao of Gus

Trust Gus fall for a crazy person but those were some close calls

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Gus diving right into for the love (lust) of a woman is so Gus

Neil Simon's Lover's Retreat

Well i can't believe Gus allows Shawn to use his card you would think he would know better i mean why in god name is he friend with him since he doesn't get paid for the work he does. I will never understand this relationship between these two. This was good season finale and we know why he was so upset about the PS2 that got stolen and it really had two great guest stars as thieves

Thread