Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am in the race!

While this episode left the comedy quota wanting, the plot and character set-ups made an awesome segue into the next season. Interesting!

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Finally caught up to this season.  The end got me a bit, though for her not to say anything is being a bit dishonest on her part.

any one know when this is back on?
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 7#7 angel-87's post

November 10, 2010

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

I cant wait for its return

Extradition II: The Actual Extradition Part

Well finally he told her

We'd Like to Thank the Academy

Well it was never good idea to have Shawn and Gus in role in the police academy thinking it was like the movie

The Polarizing Express

Nice Christmas episode but it was all in his head what it would be like without him done for comedy purpose,  shame they decided to go comedy aspect rather treat it seriously.

Dead Bear Walking

It was funny seeing a polar bear in the office

That was a nice way to end season 5

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

Yes it was nice way but i can't believe it was her father

5x11 In Plain Fright

Alright episode, The whole Lassie/Velma thing was funny.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

5x12 Dual Spires

If you area  fan of Twin Peaks, this is a must see, if you never saw twin peaks, it can be a little weirder than usual
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-16-2010 10:39  
Well it was never good idea to have Shawn and Gus in role in the police academy thinking it was like the movie
Doesn't Shawn think everything is like tv or a movie

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-16-2010 10:40  
Nice Christmas episode but it was all in his head what it would be like without him done for comedy purpose,  shame they decided to go comedy aspect rather treat it seriously.
I don't know, I like the comedy aspect, after-all it is a comedy.  There are way too many shows that are too serious.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-16-2010 10:41  
It was funny seeing a polar bear in the office
And Gus with the sister was hilarious, especially when she changed to Lassie

5x16 Yin 3 In 2D

Well an episode that shawn did not solve and Carlton finding out about the two is going to be interesting

Psych - Season 6 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres October 12, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Shawn Rescues Darth Vader

Well Shawn reveal he loves her was quite amusing

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yea, but he almost got outed a few times.  The best part was the clip after the show on a lesson of doing accents

Thread