Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

great start to this season

I am in the race
Sorry I read over the line of the discussion thread.
I liked the episode. It was the first one of psych I have ever watched and I think if I ever have the time I will try to catch up.
I like it that he isn't completely psychic and also thinks very well.
It looks a bit like the mentalist only the difference with psychic/no psychic but very attentive

I am in the race

This seems like a good show but I think it would probably make more sense if I'd seen the rest! It's definitely one I'll try to find some time for as I liked the humor.

I didn't quite get why she let herself be arrested, but I haven't seen much of this show and I assume Mr. Wang appears in several episodes...

I am in the race

Reply 40#40 Mnemosyne's post

I read somewhere that it is a part off a trilogy with this being the first episode, the episode of the other quiz is the second (so far I am sure) and the third is - I presume - not yet in the air, but might be the final of season 5 (?)
Don't know if that's true cause it's an anonymous source...

I am in the race

Well I have been watching these show all along and love how funny Shawn can be. In this ep he was even able to get Gus to act up.

I am in the race Well now that I have the right order this was a good ep. It was neat to see the Shawn knew Yin and Yang from before and he does not know it.

Good show and can't wait to see more.

I am in the race.

Not one of my favorite shows.  I think I have seen one other episode.  Not much for comedy dramas.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

[I am in the race (but not U-turned)]
I love these Yin and Yang episodes.
There is (at least) one more, but I think it hasn't aired yet. (source: wikipedia)
I think that Yin and Yang might be his parents... and it was a nice touch that in the end they repeated the words of yang to Shawn and they fit perfectly in the story.

3x16 - season finale

Reply  #40 Mnemosyne's post
because she's the basket case, remember!

we love psych even if we haven't had time to watch it all yet. the exchanges between wild and crazy shawn and extremely punctilious (look it up) gus are such a relief from the tired old drama of pairing up a guy and a girl and forcing us to believe that the supposed sexual tension will distract us from the show have no decent storyline, rrrrrrgggh. corbin bernsen and cybill shepherd as dad and mom are also outstanding additions. the tarsier can see in the dark but i so wish i had the "make-important-items-in-my-line-of-vision-light-up-and-come-into-sharp-focus" power.

we are in the race
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

i am in the race

really need to learn to read instructions better lol nearly missed this bit sorry gabismon and thanks.

really love this show one of my faves and love this episode. you get to see shawn a little vulnerable for a change.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

4x16 season finale

thanks to spratt we got to see the second part of the yin/yang series - great choice for the quizzes!

the break-up was a little tired. abby was a good foil but no match for gus's witticisms. it would have been much stronger to see what lengths shawn would go to if gus were the one in danger. juliet making the plea for abby's life and carlton rushing off to save her were much better moments and the photo at the end was just too creepy. can't wait for the next installment.

we're in the race!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

I am in the race

Well I have only seen the first season and parts of this same episode before (in fact it was the parts of Gus, that made me watch the first season.  So I liked it

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-8-2010 18:27 ]

I am in the race

Well I got backwards, watched this episode before the 3.16, but it was still pretty good

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-8-2010 18:27 ]

i am in the race

love the yin yang story line actually forgot that ending with the photo till just now. cant wait for the next time we meet mr yin.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I am in the race!

Hard to swallow catching that much detail at a glance, but the plot and characters did suck you in.

I am in the race!

Great episode it was great seeing spencer put his skills to a clock

I am in the Race

This went well with other psych episode and i actually remember this episode from last year -the other one i didn't

I have read on several places now that there are (at least) three parts in the episode-arc so maybe in the next part it will be gus that is taken...

One, Maybe Two, Ways Out

not a bad episode but still Juliet need make a decision . How long can they keep this going ?

Thread