Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

it doesn't it only the Christmas episode

Psych 3x09

This was another great Christmas episode, is there anything Shawn hasn't done to Gus dating his sister but Gus parents have a secrets and i love the confession bit with sister revealing that Shawn and her were an item

Psych 3x10

This was a good episode going to a Sea Lion funeral was funny but invesigate a the murder of it became even funnier

I'm enjoying that psych is back on.  and after watching this new episode i think i've got my roommate hooked so we've started back at the beginning.  I had forgotten how exactly  the psych detective agency had gotten started   funny times

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Psych - Season 4 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Psych Season 1-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 21:25 ]

Extradition: British Columbia

Wow that was one hell of tough case to crack  he was good at get away

Psych 4x02

Well trust Shawn to fulfil the dying man request

high noonish

Good episode a bit amusing in places but still it was a good mystery

The devil is in the details

Well this was great episode i mean i didn't figure any of it out but nice see Ray wise play a priest i found that funny for some reason maybe it was just me all of this because girl wanted a boy seems ridiculous

Shawn Has the Yips

This was a fantastic episode i really enjoy this episode because you just couldn't predict what was going to happen,   Throw a cordless phone to distract father who gun on lassie.

Bollywood Homicide

Well wow that girl was crazy

High Top Fade Out

Another good episode they accidentally fell into undercover operation

Let's Get Hairy

nice episode it was light -hearted fun but i guessed it was the doctor from start

Shawn takes a shot in the dark

Wow this was great episode i mean kidnap Shawn and finding out where he is was great. this was a fantastic season finale . I loved the clues he gave his father to find him

Psych 4x10

We meet Julies brother who happen to be a GI joe special forces guy and he got away

Thrill Seekers & Hell Raisers

Well another good episode glad it didn't turn out Gus girlfriend wasn't the murder.

Psych - Season 5 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Psych Season 1-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 21:26 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Not a bad start to the new season and it was nice episode to watch but title gave away the whole plot of the episode just from the title i worked out everything . Still having his dad supervise him was funny

Feet Don't Kill Me Now

Gus and Shawn swap partners and we find out why they they better together than apart . It was nice episode and tap dancing was great addition

Reply 36#36 spratt89's post

Racing to the Finish
Great episode, i will have to find time and watch the episode i have missed

Thread