Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

that's a  season 2 spoiler?

9 Lives

I enjoyed this episode. I have to say that no matter how unhappy I may be before I watch an episode of Psych, this show is guaranteed to have me smiling in under 5 minutes. I was surprised to find out who the "killer" was. I normally have the right person in mind, but this episode threw my off guard. My favorite parts of this episode were the "gay couple" part, the "saying-hi-to-Buzz" part, and all of the parts that involved the cat.   This show is so great and I still can't get enough of it.

Reply  12#12 bala's post:

No, its from Season 1.
Recent Ratings

Reply 12#12 bala's post

sorry my bad... must have clicked on the wrong thread when posting that one.  it was a comment from  SEason 2 Episode: 17
Black and Tan: A Crime of Fashion

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 4-24-2008 21:37 ]

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Psych - Season 3 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Psych Season 1-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 21:25 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Cybill shepherd as Shawn mother-i have not seen seen her for ages in television/films-she has kind disappeared but it's great to see her   . Shawn and gus wrestling each other was plain funny. i might not like this show as much as i admit but it's only comical effect of these two that put a smile on my face.

Shawn set up Gus bosses-i should of known he would  somehow get Gus job back

Murder?...Anyone?...Anyone?...Bueller?

Great episode! This went right out of the park! When I was watching a commercial for this the other day, I knew it sounded fun. Abigail was really nice and added to the story a bit...I was hoping Shawn would go out with her... I guess Julie is the only one though. I do hope Abigail comes back! The story itself was very good... I've only seen about 7 episodes of Psych and this is a definite favorite of mine. Last week's season premiere was a warm up and was OK, but they definitely stepped it up a notch. What makes this episode work is that Shawn can be goofy like always, have a decent crime and can include a little seriousness... This season could get very interesting...

Reply 3#3 redsoxpatriot30's post

Well i really like Abigail but like you said Julie might think of him as a friend. we know that it will never happen it will always be a question hanging

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

shame no episode tonight

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

yes

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

new episode on friday

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

your right it was a good episode you may be right

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

Yeah but it just would be strange to see him with her. i like the fact they are not together and are good friends.

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

i don't think anyone going find out he's fake because no-one pay that much attention to him-they just he's eccentric and never look past that however it would great if there did 1 episode bad guy uses Shawn skill against him.

Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

you know like a criminal who leave no clues

Reply 20#20 spratt89's post

mr monk vs spencer

MONK VS PSYCH

I think monk because he just solves the unsolvable cases all the time.
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

that's a good picture

Reply 28#28 spratt89's post

did anyone notice that there slightly makin fun SWAT guy when they arrived-sunglasses reminds me Haratio from CSI:Miami

Reply 30#30 spratt89's post

the look on shawn face when he found out Gus was a hostage shows he consider him a dear friend -that first time on the show he has shown geniue concern for Gus

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

Episode 14 was good episode

Sorry but i can't comment on all your replies because i saw them last year

Thread