Thread
Printable Version

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Psych Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Psych Season 1-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 21:25 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

2x11

This was classic Psych.  Gus was hilarious when he met Mira for the first time in years, Shawn took a bit of a back seat in this episode and that seemed to make it funnier as the jokes were more abot Gus.  I hope the rest of the episodes in S2 are just as funny.

I agree, classic. This show tickles my funny bone in a way no other seems to lately.

great show

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 21:28 ]

Reply 2#2 slade01's post

i just watch this few hours ago i liked the surprise that gus was married but next episode was better with Shawn as Spanish soap Star-that was more funny . The retirement home episode was average.

So i've just started watching Psych and am enjoying it.  James Roday makes a brillant fool of himself.  It is absolutly halarious!! and Dule Hill plays off him so well.  i have no idea how he doesn't crack a smile while James goes off on one of his visions.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

Trust me you should see stuff he does later on

Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

If you haven't already, you should check out the Psych Quiz.  You can earn up to 7 points if you get everything right.  Good thing to help you view more episodes.

i just finished the quiz.  been watching the 7th episode today and am still laughing about the joke sean played on gus when they were kids.

i can't believe they fired the male model by texting him

Just started on the 2nd season.... the first 30 seconds of 2x01 is a good show starter!!

The latest episode was ok but i don't know it was slightly missing the humour a bit-nothing funny happened in this episode. nothing really surprises me about Shawn. Gus a safe-cracker?.

2x15 Discussion

Well this was an amusing episode Sean and Gus as models but i didn't see that coming in the middle 2 murders i thought the assistant did it, the dating was funny with sean father.

o'hara changing the way her dresses she looked nice,     

no one got arrested

2x16

once again a great episode!!  those 2 just crack me up.  Gus was great with the whole wont go into the mummy room.  i was worried that the chief was gonna actually leave the show glad shawn stopped that.  and the ending - can't wait to meet how they got to paly the role of shawns mom.

Reply 8#8 kwargalla's post

That was a complete shocker because i never saw that coming it's good thing we only 4 months new season to start. i know they probably haven't cast her yet but like you said i wonder which actress will play her.

Episode 1x04

This was a good episode cause it didn't unfold like all the rest.  i loved that someone got one over on shawn and had him fooled.  It doesn't happen very often.   poor gus he has some very bad taste in women.  

racing to the finish!

this show is a new one on me...probably need to watch a few episodes for it to grab me!

racing to the finish

Racing to the finish

I just got done watching episode 1X04 and I have watched other episodes.  It's Ok to watch once in awhile.  It's not the type of comedy I enjoy.  I rather watch Monk.  
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Like Penny, I find Monk a little more comedic, yet Psych is amusing to watch... USA has great taste in shows...Burn Notice is still on my list of things to do and In Plain Sight looks very good! I hope we get it when it premieres in the summer...

we never would have watched this show if it hadn't been for redsoxpatriot. we are totally addicted now though. it's a great spin on the detective/crime genre and gus is a great sidekick to shawn's over-the-top insanity. we still don't understand how he does the little zoom feature with his eyes though!

we're racing to the finish!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Thread