38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Kyle XY Season 2 Here

I thought episode 4 was brilliant-i liked how kyle try managed his home life and be able to do his training was brilliant-not much action but next episode we meet other girl it's going to be interesting to see how kyle react with her.

Click Here For The Kyle XY About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Kyle XY on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 00:19 ]

sorry guys you have wait for the episode put on the website but i agree it was brillant but does anyone fin this very slow i mean nothing much happening until the last 20 seconds in episode 5.

it's now available on the site but message 'don't trust tom foss' was a bit obvious. i'm not sure how kyle going react but was anyone else disappointed that message didn't say 'you are not alone'?

promo for next episode
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qL2ro84uyXY

well i think jessie character still has room to improve but remember she's doesn't know she's an experiment just like kyle when she finds out it's going to be interesting.

i think they tried to make her as human as possible not program who's she attracted to-your forgetting declan was first guy she met while she was being programmed so i think it's that. i got to see what happens in future episode but preview look good for next week.

next week season-finale?

i just watch 2x13 episode and can i say the ending was brilliant i really couldn't believe it-i knew Jessie would betray kyle and i don't think she's dead. She will survive and i thought flght scence was awful-it should been much longer and i got be honest i hope second half of this season is a lot better.

yes it been disappointing better hope second half is better in 2008.

Reply #18 anorocle's post

yes but early start in 2008

Reply #21 ebz_88's post

yep mid-season break

KYLE XY Season 2 Episode 14-22 Discussion

i'm probably only one on here that use this fourm to discuss this show-just look how many topic i created still no many people dpn't want discuss how great this show is-what more can i do?

Jess survived and now she out there, so kyle told the Trager the truth and now they going to be in danger not bad for second part of season 2. Well let see what happens to jesse and what trouble she can make but i liked wireless connection between jesse and kyle that was so cool.

Ep 15-Kyle new skill lavate was cool but as he said manipulate the cell in his body to move,should he trust Jess

[ Last edited by bala at 1-29-2008 18:02 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 3-4-2008 12:30 ]

Reply 2#2 nye87's post

take your time

Reply 4#4 imarielle626's post

i also think she is changing but the stunt she did last episode jumping off the school building shows she's still have some way to go.

i don't know when Baylen to come out of his coma maybe near to end of the season i think

do you honestly think Josh could become a doctor?

Episode 16

Well not much happend but saw promo for next week

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2aXOOEeyc

episode 17

ok,hiding Amanda was funny than Amanda and Jessie in same room as Kyle even more interesting, that social-worker causes so much problem and the fact the episode became like hide-seek and she just had to get caught.

i think they make love-triangle more obvious with this episode but Amanda will never understand unless kyle tell her what he is and what Jessie is to him.

Reply 9#9 imarielle626's post

yeah i know i found that last 5 seconds were cut off but it doesn't matter it would been more annoying if that bit wasn't shown at least we know who's she talking to.

do you think she will find out?

episode 18

I'm a little concerned about Jessie the way kyle is treating make me feel sorry for her and i understand Kyle was very busy but the problem is that kyle life has become more complicated and it look like Jessie going trust that guy.

Joss really surprised me in this episode i liked fact once in his life he was actually responsibly and it seem like they might be hope to.

Lori might found a boyfriend in this episode-witty remark between those two are really good.

Reply 12#12 imarielle626's post

do you really think it's really baylin? i suspect he's a clone?

Reply 14#14 imarielle626's post

Yes jessie need to learn to control her ablity it cause her death but it would be disappointment if she dies in season-finale they need to continue her story-line at best. i think you might be right about andie

Episode 20

Well this was a good episode, Kyle really breaking down-look like emotional trigger really mess up his wiring and he can't take it and i can't believe the record has a secret message. i was really worried that kyle is damaged.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=26Lda-XVRHM

38 12
Thread