Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I would say from the kiss it was yes but this would of been a nice season final and the guys singing Push it was funny

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Trust Chuck to sneeze and get them caught but Sarah getting the wrong idea about the ball and chain comment was funny and Beckman and the rocket launcher was over the top

Reply 90#90 bala's post

I liked how Carina made Morgan feel uncomfortable and like the rest of you i thought Amy was the obvious traitor but I'm glad Alex and Morgan are OK

Reply 97#97 sanggye's post

Chuck swinging from the tree was over the top but amusing to watch and who would thought the key was in plain sight for all to see but Ellie and Awesome unlikely solution to their parenting problem was funny

Reply 105#105 bala's post

Vivian did a great job at salvaging the situation at the bank the first time and that's an impressive clothes line they have at Castle but burning the money may have been a bad idea if Sarah wants the wedding of her dreams

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I had a feeling for a while that Ellie will be the next Intersect with her persistence in getting her dads computer back and with Chuck's floor in killing has proved how important he really is

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Captain Awesome would make a good agent and if he accidentally got the Intersect that would be awesome

Reply 117#117 sanggye's post

I must admit that i thought it was Bentley that was the saboteur but putting her life on the line was impressive and Ellie as Agent X should be interesting

Reply 118#118 bala's post

I am pleased that Ellie's character has a new lease of life

Reply 121#121 bala's post

Chuck signing the prenuptial seamed to of put Sarah off her game which was strange considering it was her idea but Ellie and Awesome trying to follow her mother was amusing and it seams they underestimated Vivian

Reply 126#126 bala's post

It's hard to believe Sarah and Chuck were conned out of the check for $26,230.00 for their wedding but i suppose that's justice for what she and her father did and convincing Beckman to allow them to use more resources was amusing

Reply 135#135 arksongbird80's post

The old lady was great and who would of thought Agent X was Vorcoff but i wonder if Chuck's mother knew and I'm glad Ellie knows the truth

Reply 139#139 bala's post

Morgan's responsibilities as Best Man include his most dangerous mission yet which was interesting but what a cliffhanger at the rehearsal dinner

Reply 149#149 bala's post

The parachute invasion was amusing and Morgan being the new Intersect should be funny

Chuck Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres October 28, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-25-2011 19:05 ]

5x01 Chuck Versus the Zoom

I thought Morgan as the new Intersect would give it a new direction but he is too clumsy for my liking

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Morgan taking out the new client just compounds my dislike for Morgan being the new Intersect and then going to the other team is crazy but Awesome doing the commercial was amusing

Reply 20#20 bala's post

At leased the trojan horse in the version of Intersect inside Morgan explains his bizarre behaviour

Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

I'm glad the Intersect is out of Morgan But what a time to be without it with Jane after him and Awesome swapping places with Ellie was nice

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Chuck using his hacking skills does make a nice change considering his so called computer knowledge from Buy More's Nerd Herd and having Shirley and Abed from Community was amusing but I'm glad she left Decker the constellation prize

Thread