Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chuck 3x07

Well look like we have 2 couple getting together and it going be interesting to see if Hannah will find out about chuck secret life

Chuck Vs fake Name

Look like Chuck has really learned to become a good liar but finding out about Sam was interesting but we did know Sarah real name before?. I thought chuck did a good job impersonate a killer

Reply 39#39 slade01's post

because you must refresh the page?

Chuck vs. the Beard

Well now the cats out the bag Morgan finds out what chuck secret is.

Reply 42#42 kwargalla's post

Yeah you made some good points i think the problem for last 2 season they felt like Chuck was liability and now he can defend himself they probably resent him because he didn't go through the training they did.

As for Casey i don't think the ring will turn him he's a good guy but i think he knows the boss through one of his Alias and that create a problem.

Chuck Versus the Tic Tac

Well it does look casey was being blackmailed but now he a civilian it's going to be interesting what he's going to do.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i think he doesn't want to put her in danger

Chuck Versus the Final Exam

So Casey helped Chuck pass his final exam and Sarah think chuck is a different man.

Reply 51#51 kellemanske's post

It's called character development

Reply 53#53 kwargalla's post

The season finale has two game changer according to producer and he teased if you thought last season finale was good your mind will explode at this season ones.

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Chuck has never kill someone it's always his handlers she has a problem because the innocence is gone

Reply 58#58 kwargalla's post

Well it couldn't last

Chuck Versus The American Hero

Well who saw that twist coming in this episode .

I am a little bit disappointed that chuck didn't flash on that fake NSA guy when he meet him. it really does seem like new insec is useless if it can't even identify a rouge agent when he had direct visual face to face.

Reply 61#61 kwargalla's post

I have to say Awesome was  the funniest tackling Shaw into restaurant window where Chuck and Sarah were sitting.

Chuck vs. The Other Guy

This episode really took it a bit too far so the chuck and sarah thing is getting annoying and now that chuck has killed Shaw and they have taken a 3 week break from the show. Chuck returns 26th April. .

Chuck Versus The Honeymooners

Come on why do writer bother waste their time in this episode we knew they wouldn't give up spy business they both enjoy it so much so i really felt this waste of an episode because it just seem to killing time, i can't wait episode where chuck dad returns.

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

i would of love to see the blooper reel for that episode

Chuck Versus the Role Models

What an awful episode completely pointless only thing that good that happen was situation with Awesome being poisoned-it makes no sense   .

Chuck Versus the Tooth

Well now this really put chuck back on track i can't believe i didn't see this coming it kind of obvious inter-sec would eventually drive him insane but i was expecting that when he became older. Elle is now ring agent which i can't wait to see how she reacts to chuck working for CIA.

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a good test but wasn't that just a normal knife?, i can't wait for next episode where Ellie find out about Chuck

Thread