Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chuck vs. The Other Guy

This episode really took it a bit too far so the chuck and sarah thing is getting annoying and now that chuck has killed Shaw and they have taken a 3 week break from the show. Chuck returns 26th April. .

at freakin last chuck and sarah are together. always new shaw was a creep and was gonna turn bad at some point.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I loved this episode... I think it's a long time coming and it was perfect.. My favorite episode ever!

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I am glad that Chuck's first kill was to save Sarah because of what she thought after his test

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

I have to agree it was nice but do we really know Shaw is dead. I mean all we saw is him getting hit and then falling in the water. The ring could have had someone in the water to get him. That would make for an interesting twist to things.

Chuck Versus The Honeymooners

Come on why do writer bother waste their time in this episode we knew they wouldn't give up spy business they both enjoy it so much so i really felt this waste of an episode because it just seem to killing time, i can't wait episode where chuck dad returns.

Reply 71#71 bala's post

I think we all agree with Beckman it's about time but the synchronized fighting while they were handcuffed was amusing

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

i would of love to see the blooper reel for that episode

Chuck Versus the Role Models

What an awful episode completely pointless only thing that good that happen was situation with Awesome being poisoned-it makes no sense   .

Reply 74#74 bala's post

The ring agent poisoning Awesome in Africa does seem a bit random but obviously something to do with Chuck and with them coming back early it doesn't give them much time to fix their place

Chuck Versus the Tooth

Well now this really put chuck back on track i can't believe i didn't see this coming it kind of obvious inter-sec would eventually drive him insane but i was expecting that when he became older. Elle is now ring agent which i can't wait to see how she reacts to chuck working for CIA.

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Awesome is now in a difficult position now Ellie believes what she was told about Casey but i thought when Anna was ditched three times by Morgan was great

Sarah said she loves Chuck like three times this episode!! I love it coz it's always Chuck that seems to be professing his love for her. I've never lost faith on this show even after the past couple of "so-so" episodes...

Now I know why Ellie hit Casey in the head with a pan in the promo... I hope she finds out the truth soon.. I don't want her helping the bad guys.

3x17 Chuck Versus the Living Dead

Chuck's father returns but what a way to test if Chuck had uploaded the new Intersect and Sarah had great timing with the axe. Casey not knowing Ellie was hiding behind the wall was crazy for a trained killer

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a good test but wasn't that just a normal knife?, i can't wait for next episode where Ellie find out about Chuck

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Double episode and season final next week

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Yep i know but than we will have the summer shows starting next month

Chuck 3x19

Wow this great season finale but more question i should of figured out mother wasn't dead with all flashback. Next season should be the last

3x18 Chuck Versus the Subway

Good episode but what a way for Ellie to find out the truth about Chuck with the help of Awesome letting the cat out of the bag and with Shaw killing Chuck's dad it should be a good season final

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

i was worried when Ellie followed Shaw into hide out she might download intersec-glad she didn't

Thread