Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chuck Versus the Fear of Death

Well that guy was mad trying to get chuck to Flash but next week episode looks fantastic Sarah going all commando.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

We will see, you would think after all the fights and such, even without a active intersect he would know something

Reply 51#51 sanggye's post

Yes it shows he depends too much on the intersec to help him out

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I did enjoy seeing Summer Glau, I misss seeing her on a regular basis

Reply 53#53 sanggye's post

i tell that by your avatar

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Ah, but you would have to be a fan or real curious to have know that
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 55#55 sanggye's post

i am sci-fi fan

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Chuck should of learned some fighting after all this time but Agent Rye training was ridiculous and Jeff and Lester the "Buy Morons" attempt to uncover the true identity of Greta was pointless

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Just think the whole Greta thing was just a role to show Summer  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Chuck Versus Phase Three

Nice episode Sarah prove she loves chuck

Reply 59#59 bala's post

spoken in Thai... "It's the Giant Blonde, She-male... Run AWAY!!!"

Too funny, decent episode, wonder what Eli found

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

I enjoyed that Sarah went all Commando on a whole country.  She's awesome and casey/morgan sticking up for her.  Good job!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Captain Awesome trading tech help for medical knowledge was amusing and i thought Casey was going to put Morgan in the cell for not letting him out straight away

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well he really shouldn't done that that it cause more trouble than it's worth.

Chuck vs The Leftovers

Well nice family thanksgiving but she really shouldn't of said anything but it was crazy thanksgiving and chuck back to normal was predictable.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Who would of thought Chuck's pole dancing would come in useful and it's a good job Ellie didn't crack the computer code

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

That was his only move

Reply 66#66 bala's post

awful convenient that after losing the intersect, the computer left in a car months before has another intersect program..

Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

Well i know but that writers being lazy

Chuck vs The Balcony

Chuck back to his "Fighting Mode" was nice to see.  Sarah "taking over" the proposal submission was cool along with Casey jumping in to help.  Lester trying to impress a girl with Jeffster, you knew that would backfire.

Thread