Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x05 Chuck vs the Couch Lock

Like this episode, Liked how Morgan saved the day and again grudgingly won Casey over.

Reply 30#30 sanggye's post

Well only Morgan is stupid enough to get himself elected to save the day but great clif-hanger with the phone call ?

Reply 30#30 sanggye's post

I'm glad morgan had the opportunity to be the hero.  YAY!!!

That was the *ugliest* dress that Sarah was wearing at the end.  yuk

LOVED the mysterious phone call at the end...ooohhhh.   

Casey has friends.  He just needs to remember that they exists.  "you break her heart, I break your.....everything."  Classic.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

see that difference i didn't even notice she was wearing a dress

Reply 33#33 bala's post

one can understand your "miss".   it's a shame you didn't see the ugliness of it though....

GIRLS:  anyone else notice the ugliness??

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

I'm with bala, I didn't notice the dress, so must be a girl thing

Chuck Versus the Aisle of Terror

Well Chuck is never going forgive Sarah but poor Ellie didn't even get a chance to see her mother but chuck told her why her face looked really surprise.

As for dress we saw it again at start of this episode i have admit it didn't look that great on her

4x05 Chuck Versus the Couch Lock

I thought Morgan was impressive for once but Jeff but Lester rescuing Casey from the dumpster was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-26-2010 03:01  
Well Chuck is never going forgive Sarah
IDK he may very well forgive her after the fact.  He didn't seem so mad as much as just sad and upset to tell Ellie.  I feel for ellie.  That news at the end really gave her a shock.  Can you imagine. Both parents...Bless her heart.  She keeps losing...

The dress was bad.  I'm glad you guys noticed,

Is Sarah Lancaster actually pregenant??

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

I agree, Chuck has grown up alot, he realizes that people in the spy world are not always who they say, so he will be upset, but don't think he will be real angry with Sarah, especially since at the beginning of the episode he thought his mother was bad, and also when she shot him, again he thought she was bad.

I have seen much worse dresses than that one, it was flashy and loud, but again it could have been worse (and I'm a guy, so I liked the way it accented her legs   )

No Sarah Lancaster is not pregnant    Here is an interview with her and Ryan McPartlin (Awesome) where it she mentions the foam baby belly belt: source

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I was disappointed that Chuck didn't give Ellie the teddy she dropped because she may of realised that her mother had been in the shop with them

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I think he was little bit in shock after what he witness seeing Sarah take his mother into custody but your right it would of  been nice

Chuck Versus the First Fight

Chuck discussing his problem with everyone but Sarah was funny but what an interesting way to have a conversation while fighting the bad guys but did chuck mother remove intersec from chuck ?.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Bala, I don't think she did.  I think she gave him information but he's in such an emotional crisis that his mind needs time to process it all.

I liked that Ellie and her mom got to talk.  Glad to see more of her in the episode.  The car is going to be interesting.  A bond mobile?  or Maybe Knight Rider's KITT.  hmmmm

LIked that Grimes got to play soldier.  Things are progressing.  This was a slow episode until the end.  Then it picked up.  

The fight was fun.  did they "actually" make up though.  Talking during the fight wasn't much so did they work out their problems totally?

Reply 43#43 arksongbird80's post

The car contain the back up file for orion

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Yea, a backup, either that or a flux capacitor    I agree that she gave him more information, she said along the lines (paraphrasing here) "Your father didn't think you could handle this."

I used to feel for Morgan, but lately, he is starting to really irk me, hopefully Casey will straighten him out.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Bala, how can you know that??  All we saw was Blue lights in the car...

Reply 42#42 bala's post

What a time and place to have their first fight but great team work in taking down the bad guys and girl and now Ellie has found the car what secrets does it hide

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

When they showed Orion's setup earlier, it had the same lights and pattern as the lights in the car.

Reply 48#48 sanggye's post

Well done i was waiting for someone point that out

Thread