Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am curious about baby is baby shaws and how does he find out and top of that if he was in prison why didn't remove insec ?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Well the baby has to be before Chuck even came around, because there has not been a period long enough if they are hinting at Sarah having a baby, an d of course, it can be a code name for something also.  We will have to see, only 6 more episodes of Chuck, then it is goodbye forever, see ya in the reruns.

Funny cameo with Stan Lee, and Beckman kissing Chuck as cover was too funny.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

Look like your right since promo for the next episode shows us who has the baby.

5x08 Chuck Versus The Baby

Good episode with Molly and it's nice to see Alex and Morgan getting along but surprised Chuck was her next mission after the baby

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes but i didn't even know Sarah mother is alive.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

That was the whole point to keep Molly safe and if you had known she would of been in BIG danger

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-7-2012 18:34 ]

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well i know but it nice to be surprised

Reply 41#41 bala's post

SO glad sarah's mom was brought into it!  Loved it!    The baby was safe and I know that sarah's mom was glad ot have another shot at a *normal* child.   Given the baby what sarah couldn't have.  

Great episode.   Kinda surprised they didn't rerun so close to all these holidays though...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

It is nice that Sarah is getting a family, not only a husband and his family but now her mother and a sister.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

5x09 Chuck Versus the Kept Man

It looked like Sarah caught John with his pants down which i thought was amusing and Gertrude having a backup plan when the gun dealer tried to rip them off was impressive, Sarah saying she was wearing her seat belt was funny but Awesome almost fooling Jeff and Lester was priceless

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

But they figured it out in the end

I wonder how they will explain it ?

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I felt a bit disappointed with this episode, though I guess the Jeffster part was ok

Reply 48#48 sanggye's post

I can't get myself to watch it cause I know I'll be disappointed after the previous episode.

Chuck Versus Bo

So much for the last mission but Sarah now having damaged intersec should make interesting series finale. Bo derek where do they find these people

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Bo Derek, ah, like Chuck and Grimes, she brought back teenage memories.  Wonder what kind of damage Sarah can do with the intersect, unlike Chuck and Grimes, she already knows her stuff, so now she is 1000x better, but might ruin the whole settle down thing.

sarah kinda knew all that stuff anyway it would have been far funnier if one of the 2 jefters had gotten hold of the glasses
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 52#52 babysexylexy's post

She knw the stuff, but now she knows more, look at how all the spies have been trying to get it, not for use for a wimpy dude but by their agents.

reply 53#53 sanggye's post

yeah thats true but it still would have been funnier if jeff or lester had of got hold of the glasses they were following them to find out what was going on i would have been in stiches if they had played that angle

Reply 54#54 babysexylexy's post

I am glad they didn't, as I don't like the Jeffster.  It was bad enough with Morgan.  I was kind of hoping Chuck would get the intersect back though

reply 55#55 sangye's post

lol i used to feel the same about jefster but ever since jeff "isnt living in his car" hes bearably, aww poor morgan he is a geek with a heart, they are part of why i laugh so much to this show

Thread