Thread
Printable Version

Torchwood General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Great eppy and I am guessing season finale for now. So maybe Rex is the face of Boe?

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Wow, they did it all, explained, ended and left it open for another season.  Yea, Rex, another immortal.  Let's hope for another one.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 87#87 gabsimom's post

Not the Face of Bo.  Already said that Jack's nickname was face of bo, or something like that.    Rex is just immortal...maybe.  We'll see how long it lasts...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 89#89 arksongbird80's post

It has never been 100% confirmed that jack is the Face of Boe, and as Jack says in this episode, "The future can be changed"

From Tardis Wikia: While promoting Torchwood: Miracle Day, Davies insisted that the idea of Jack living to become the Face of Boe is just a conjecture, and the possibility of Jack not surviving Torchwood remains.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x10 The Blood Line

Just a couple of seconds to late in realising Charlotte was the mole before the bomb went off but glad they got her and Gwen's fight in the lift was amusing

Thread