Thread
Printable Version

Torchwood General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 46#46 sanggye's post

or even burning
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 47#47 magic4u's post

With Miracle Day, they have people survive burning as long as any part of the body is there.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The Middle Men

Well i have say meeting the middle men was interesting but what will Gwen do now she has no choice ?

I loved gwen on the motorcycle saying, "i don't care if the rest of the world bends over and takes it like a dog, I'm saying NO".   HAHAHAHAHAH  freakin brilliant.

This was by far one of the better episodes.  I'm glad they've finally moved on to the "bigger picture".  And Rex wasn't nearly as annoying this episode.

The problem I have with this season, it's a big "?" looming over the horizon but it's not really alien or outerspace, or anything like the previous torchwood deals......Not sure how I feel about that yet..
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 50#50 arksongbird80's post

I am really starting to dislike Esther, don't know why, but she is really not cut out for field work.   Gwen again makes my day, without her there would be no Torchwood.    We don't know what it is, I still say it's alien.  And Torchwood did deal with other things other than aliens and outerspace.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 51#51 sanggye's post

yeah and every episode was an encounter of some sort.  This is just hunt and find which is fine, but I'm not sure I'm sold on it yet for the torchwood group.

4x05 The Categories of Life

Gwen must be so annoyed not have the same authority as she had before and Rhys as a chauffeur was amusing, i had a feeling Gwen moving her father would backfire but the way Colin reacted to being questions by Vera was like a mad man

4x06 The Middle Men

So glad Esther strangled Colin and i had a feeling going back for the keys would be a mistake but she was lucky the soldier got a conscience, great end with the message to Gwen about her family

Immortal Sins

Well finally getting to bottom of this and what a great flashback situation i can't believe Jack trusted that guy and what they did Jack was awful and disturbing .

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Well he kind of freaked out, he saw Jack die, with his religious beliefs that could only mean jack was the devil.

Reply 56#56 sanggye's post

i still think jack shouldn't came back for him

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Oh, I agree with that, he talked about the Doctor and his companion, but he forgot the Doctor (except for one) doesn't get into sexual relations with their companions.

Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

I was really glad they made a doctor/companion reference.  Well done.

Killing jack over and over was both disturbing and sickening.  They call themselves christians.  Ludicris!!  

Had I had an "angelo" character and he stood there watching these people killing me over and over, I would have gone postal on him.  Not to mention I might have killed him dead.  Angelo being behind the miracle or something there-too is a good twist, but he's got to be like 90 pushing it.  What an Interesting meeting they will have.

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

unless he figured out jack's secret and is exactly like jack

I very seriously doubt it.  Rose made a wish and that's how Jack got to be that way.  Angelo wouldn't have that, opportunity.

Reply 61#61 arksongbird80's post

Wow i never knew that i must forgotten how jack become like that.

Wasn't Rose one of doctor assistant ?

Yes she was the companion in 2005.  For about 3 seasons...

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

She was the first companion of the new series, started with 9th Dr and all teh way to the second series of the 10th Doctor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Tyler

Rose is the only companion in history to have the doctor return the romantic attraction (and it ended being with him, though it was an alternate world human doctor)

Reply 64#64 sanggye's post

I wasn't going to get into all that detail, but YEP!  Absolutely.  

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Sorry she is still my favorite, Pond sometimes drives me nuts where I wanna almost slap her

Thread