Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 912#912 serena75's post

They're yours Serena.

Rickman - it's not your decision who gets to do what.  If someone else had PMed me with the same request before Serena posted I would have had to say no.  I keep the list up to date, but when I'm ill (as I have been) I sometimes don't get to do it immediately.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 915#915 bala's post

Sorry about that Bala.  I thought I got them all.  I've awarded them now.

Any time Serena. :)

Reply 921#921 spratt89's post

Yep.  

Reply 924#924 rickman's post

That's OK.  We all say things without thinking sometimes.

Reply 932#932 bala's post

That's fine Bala, but please post first in here which ones you'd like to do.  Some who did the original guides plan to do the recent season, but they were waiting for it to be over.  Not a major problem for most shows, but just better to double check beforehand.

Reply 935#935 bala's post

This list is fine.  I suggest that if some of the previous seasons were done by currently active members, or have moderators that are active, that you actually check with those people, in case they have plans to do the subsequent guides.

I have a family funeral today & tomorrow so don't have time to check the guides you've done, but will try to edit them tonight or tomorrow night.  I will also award the points for them then.  Thanks.

Up To Date List:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.  If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Boy Meets Girl, Carnivale, Charlie Jade, H2O: Just Add Water, Hope Springs, Hotel Babylon, In Plain Sight, John Adams, Law & Order, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Mental, Missing 2009 Nip/Tuck, ReGenesis, Royal Pains, Sons of Anarchy, Surviving Suburbia, The Beast, The Border, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Whistler

Action Adventure:
Blood Ties, Life On Mars, Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Cupid, Eastbound & Down, Flight of the Conchords, Greek, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Kingdom, Little Mosque On The Prairie, My Name is Earl, Mr. Bean, Nurse Jackie, Party Down, Privileged, Rita Rocks, Roommates, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sophie, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Unusuals, Weeds, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Titans, The Goode Family

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Army Wives Season 3, Canterbury's Law, Leverage season 2, Rush season 2, Saving Grace Season 3, The Closer Season 4

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums, and so points can be awarded.

Reply 941#941 bala's post

Thank you.

Reply 946#946 alexgirl's post

That's great alexgirl!  Thanks for volunteering.   Your episode guide was terrific and I'm sure you'll find the about isn't as difficult as it may seem.  Plus, you have the benefit of my editing, if it's needed.

Reply 958#958 bala's post

That's good.

Reply 965#965 spratt89's post

No problem Adam.

The list is fine Bala.  I've updated my list accordingly.

Reply 969#969 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam.  I've updated the list.

Reply 971#971 spratt89's post

Great!  I'll update the list.

Reply 991#991 bala's post

You do plan to keep the Hung guide updated, I hope.  Do you need me to not close the thread once it's posted or can you edit things you've posted even if they're closed?

Reply 994#994 bala's post

Thanks.  BTW, I can't tell which episode the note is for in Surviving Suburbia.  Is it for episode 5 or 6?  I'm assuming episode 5.

Reply 999#999 serena75's post

It's yours Serena.

I'll edit the guides later Bala as I'm just heading out.

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides. If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Boy Meets Girl, Carnivale, Charlie Jade, H2O: Just Add Water, Hope Springs, Hotel Babylon, In Plain Sight, John Adams, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Lie to Me, Make It or Break It, Missing 2009 Nip/Tuck, Personal Affairs, Royal Pains, Sons of Anarchy, Surviving Suburbia, The Beast, The Border, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Philanthropist, Warehouse 13, Whistler, Wildfire

Action Adventure:

Comedy:
About A Girl, Cupid, Eastbound & Down, Flight of the Conchords, Greek, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Kingdom, Little Mosque On The Prairie, My Name is Earl, Mr. Bean, Party Down, Privileged, Rita Rocks, Roommates, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sophie, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, Weeds, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, The Universe, True Blood

30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Titans, The Goode Family

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Canterbury's Law, Rush season 2

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums, and so points can be awarded.

Thanks fellas

Updated the above list to reflect your requests.

Reply 1021#1021 bala's post

Sure.

Up To Date List:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides. If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Ashes to Ashes, Boy Meets Girl, Carnivale, Charlie Jade, H2O: Just Add Water, Hope Springs, Hotel Babylon, In Plain Sight, John Adams, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Make It or Break It, Missing 2009, Nip/Tuck, Personal Affairs, Popular, Raising the Bar, Royal Pains, Sons of Anarchy, Southland, Surviving Suburbia, The Beast, The Cleaner, The Philanthropist, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Starter Wife, Warehouse 13, Whistler, Wildfire

Action Adventure:

Comedy:
About A Girl, Cupid, Eastbound & Down, Flight of the Conchords, Greek, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Kingdom, Little Mosque On The Prairie, My Name is Earl, Parks & Recreation, Party Down, Privileged, Rita Rocks, Roommates, Sophie, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, Weeds, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, The Universe

30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Survivor, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, The Goode Family

Canterbury's Law, Mr. Bean, Robot Chicken, Rush season 2, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Reply 1040#1040 bala's post

There are some that have been on the list longer.  Let me know if you'd like to do some of those.   

BTW, saw they added The Cleaner.  You must be happy.  I remember you mentioned you liked the show, along with the premise.

Thread