Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 831#831 bala's post

I forgot to mark it but, yes, I think Adam is doing them.  I've updated the list to reflect that now.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 833#833 bala's post

Thanks.   I didn't remember Occupation as being on LBJs list.  Was it a mini-series?

Reply 836#836 spratt89's post

Sounds good.

Reply 839#839 bala's post

The images aren't showing up for me, so I switched it out for the new one.

Reply 841#841 bala's post

I forgot to edit the about.  Let me do that first & then you can post them.

Reply 844#844 serena75's post

I'll keep my eyes peeled Serena.

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.  If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
90210, Beauty and The Beast, H2O: Just Add Water, In Plain Sight, John Adams, Law & Order, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Missing 2009 Nip/Tuck, ReGenesis, Sons of Anarchy, The Beast, The Border, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Whistler

Action Adventure:
Blood Ties, Life On Mars, Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Eastbound & Down, Flight of the Conchords, Gary Unmarried, Greek, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Kath & Kim, Little Mosque On The Prairie, Party Down, Privileged, Roommates, Royal Pains, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sophie, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood, Mutant X

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
American Idol, The Hills, Dirty Jobs, Time Warp, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, The Universe, LA Ink

Animation:
Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, The Goode Family, Teen Titans

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Canterbury's Law, Saving Grace Season 3, The Closer Season 4, Without A Trace Season 7, 30 Rock Season 2 And 3, Terminator Season 2, Simpsons Season 19 And 20

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums.

Reply 850#850 gabsimom's post

They're hard to find for this show.  Most Beauty & the Beast stuff is Disney.

Here's the best I could make tonight.  If you like it you can use it, but if not, no worries.

Reply 861#861 bala's post

They're yours.  Thanks for letting me know about Swingtown.  I must have missed it when Torres did them.

Reply 868#868 bala's post

It would be helpful if you updated The Simpsons guides for seasons 19 & 20.  You can post them directly in the this thread, and when you're done let me know & I'll award your points in here.  The thread isn't locked so & you can use the same banner.  Thanks.

I'll edit & award your points later today.  Also, once I award the points & put "ready to post", you are welcome to post them in their respective forums.

If no one else comes forward to volunteer to do more guides, I'll definitely let you know so you can choose some to do.

Re: your free time, try reading a book or going outside & enjoying some fresh air.

I'm going away for the weekend, so if anyone posts the guides they've done I'll edit them and award points when I get home.

Reply 872#872 grah3's post

It's yours Graham.  I'll mark it on the list.  

Now I'm going to be good and get off the computer so I can finish cleaning my apartment & packing for my weekend away.

Reply 884#884 spratt89's post

Go ahead Adam.

Up To Date List:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.  If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
90210, Beauty and The Beast, Boy Meets Girl, Carnivale, H2O: Just Add Water, In Plain Sight, John Adams, Law & Order, La Femme Nikita, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Missing 2009 Nip/Tuck, ReGenesis, Sons of Anarchy, The Beast, The Border, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Whistler

Action Adventure:

Comedy:
About A Girl, Better off Ted, Cupid, Eastbound & Down, Flight of the Conchords, Greek, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Kath & Kim, Little Mosque On The Prairie, Party Down, Privileged, Roommates, Royal Pains, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sophie, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Mutant X, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

30 Days, American Idol, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Titans, The Goode Family

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Canterbury's Law, Saving Grace Season 3, The Closer Season 4, Without A Trace Season 7, 30 Rock Season 2 And 3, Terminator Season 2

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums, and so points can be awarded.

Reply 888#888 bala's post

Thank you.  I'll add them in blue to the list.

Reply 895#895 bala's post

If you'd like to do a few more Bala, just name them.  I saw Nikita was added today and know you're a fan.  Maybe you'd like to tackle those guides?  We've gotten quite a few shows that weren't in the 35 on the list.  Just let me know (as I also noticed you mentioned you still have some free time).

Reply 897#897 bala's post

Thank you, and I appreciate your giving time for others to volunteer.   No worries about time, they'll be here when you're able to do them.  I'll add them to the list in blue.

UPDATED LIST:

Drama:
90210, Boy Meets Girl, Carnivale, H2O: Just Add Water, In Plain Sight, John Adams, Kings, Law & Order, La Femme Nikita, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Missing 2009 Nip/Tuck, ReGenesis, Sons of Anarchy, The Beast, The Border, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Whistler

Action Adventure:

Comedy:
About A Girl, Better off Ted, Cupid, Eastbound & Down, Flight of the Conchords, Greek, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Kingdom, Little Mosque On The Prairie, My Name is Earl, Mr. Bean, Party Down, Privileged, Roommates,Royal Pains, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sophie, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, Weeds, Wizards Of Waverly Place, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Mutant X, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Titans, The Goode Family

Canterbury's Law, Saving Grace Season 3, The Closer Season 4, Without A Trace Season 7, 30 Rock Season 2 And 3, Terminator Season 2

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums, and so points can be awarded.

Reply 903#903 spratt89's post

No problem Adam.  When I feel a little better I'll do some of the Abouts myself.

Thread