Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

What is Forum edicate for shortening ones user name?

That is very good question but i think it just way for people call each other-it lot easier remember someone like casper27 easy to say and spell same with dognxtdoor and trulee

you one is medium just like SSQ

Reply 230#230 waterlilybarb's post

This is getting slightly off--topic

Reply 232#232 gabsimom's post

i can't i need add x-files vip link before i post them as you know site off-line but have posted lincloin height and eli stone show-wait patiently for my points-there's no hurry. i need highlight it and stick it please

Reply 234#234 gabsimom's post

Thank you i've told Barbs that X-files will be last lot i'm going to do because things are up in air loads life stuff deal with during next 2 months but i should back to doing some more after june if you still need help.

i've posted all X-fles guide in 3 sets

Season 1-3
season4-6
season 7-9

This was barbs idea of not having too many threads

Reply 238#238 sddvasquez's post

OK, sddv it is than

UPDATED LIST INCLUDING NEW SHOWS

UPDATED LIST:

Drama:
Damages, Dirty Sexy Money, Friday Night Lights, Hustle, Life As We Know It, Mad Men, New Tricks, Nip/Tuck, Oz, Rescue Me, Six Feet Under, Shark, The Black Donnellys, The L Word, The Sopranos, Dead Like Me, Hotel Babylon

Action Adventure:
Deadwood

Comedy:
Aliens in America, Greek, Monk, Psych, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, The IT Crowd, The Office, Ugly Betty

Sci-Fi:
DONE!

Animation:
South Park, X-Men: Evolution

Just for reference Damages, South Park, The L Word, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Aliens in America, Dead Like Me & Nip/Tuck are already spoken for.

Reply 246#246 gabsimom's post

Well this update came as surprise but at least it keeps us busy instead complaining about today show update which smart move for the site.

Reply 252#252 linauri's post

if you need any help you can ask me

Reply 273#273 KaitlynReynolds's post

there is 1000 character limit for member only moderator can exceed it

Reply 275#275 KaitlynReynolds's post

No your not just edit so fit under 1000 characters-it's very easy take out every last sentence in the episode guide and you should have no problem-that what i did with buffy guides.

Reply 277#277 KaitlynReynolds's post

OH right i just assumed you didn't take anything out.

So there one other option is split into 2 comments ?

Reply 279#279 KaitlynReynolds's post

ask mods they will help you out

wow we have almost finished until star trek get added-guess some could get started on it before it gets added-you got 2 weeks first 10 seasons?

Blade Season 1 Guide

1.Pilot
Krista Starr returns home from Iraq, and it's not long before she finds out her twin brother Zack, has been killed. She hunts for the man that killed her brother. Blade is also hunting for the same man, which Krista and Blade team up to take down, but things don't turn out so good for Krista.

2.  Death Goes On   
Krista wakes up to face the realities of her vampire state, and Marcus and explains the rules pertaining to the Houses. Blade seeks out Rev. Carlyle to get a lead on the vampiric-ash trade, then uses Krista to get information on the super-vampire Fritz.

3.  Descent   
Blade and Shen track down a vampire name Sands, who was used in Marcus's experiments. Krista visits her mom for the first time being turned, she also tries to get a sample of the vaccine and accompanies Chase to a AA meeting.

4.  Bloodlines   
Blade is caught by a group of vampires called Bad Blood and Reverend Carlyle is in on it. Krista is heading to the House of Leichen, so she can have a vision to find Boone.

5. The Evil Within   
Krista hunts down Boone through their spirit connection, while Marcus sends Chase to Berlin to track down one of Dr. Vonner's pregnant patients - a woman whose child-to-be harbors a dark secret. Blade follows Chase to get the woman first, while Marcus reveals the secret of Aurora to Krista.

6.  Delivery   
Krista gets some bad news about her mother. Marcus tries to find a way to get Vanessa back from Blade and sends Krista to Berlin to do so.

7. Sacrifice   
Blade tries to solve the murder of a cop named Flanigan who helped care for him while growing up. Flashback scenes tell how Blade's father brought in Abraham Whistler once he could no longer do anything about Balde's need to feed. Krista copes with her mother's critical condition.

8.  Turn of the Screw   
Lisa Starr, now a vampire, is on the loose and it's up to Blade and Krista to find her and give her the serum. Chase gets in touch with a old flame name Alex and he wants her to leave Marcus.

9.  Angels and Demons   
After her mother's death, Krista becomes increasingly disconnected from both Marcus and Blade. Blade finds out about the liquid that was taken from Vanessa, while Damek makes his move on Marcus.

10. Hunters   
Blade and Shen learn that the White Prince, an infamous vampire and serial killer, has made a resurgence and is working out of a Detroit nightclub. Blade sends Krista into a detox after she feeds off of Marcus. And Charlotte makes a deal with Chase.

11.  Monsters   
Agent Ray Collins and Blade team up to take on the vampires. Marcus finally makes his move on the Purebloods by first going after Charlotte first and then the Conclave.

12. Conclave   
Marcus makes the final move on the Purebloods and also discovers the whereabouts of Blade's and Shen's main hideout. This leads to a final showdown between Marcus and Blade as well as Krista and Chase!

Please note only 1 season was made on this since it got cancelled

SOURCE

HOW TO BECOME A VIP MEMBER

[ Last edited by bala at 5-30-2008 13:30 ]
Recent Ratings

Blood Ties Season 1 Guide

1.  Blood Price, Part 1
One late evening Vicki witnesses a gruesome murder – except because of her bad sight, she’s not really sure what she saw. She itches to get back to what she does best - solving crimes - but her old colleague, police detective Mike Cellucci warns her against getting involved. Meanwhile, Henry Fitzroy, a vampire living in Toronto, also decides to look into the murders lest they be blamed on a vampire – himself for example. Vicki and Henry team up to solve the case and Vicki acquires an assistant, Coreen Fennel

2.  Blood Price, Part 2   
After teaming up with Henry Fitzroy, it's up to Vicki and Henry to find out who raised this demon.

3.  Bad JuJu   
When her client is being hunted by zombies, who but Henry can Vicki turn to for help? But Henry proves surprisingly reluctant to get involved, and pleads with Vicki to drop the case. Rival Vodun practitioners catch Henry and Vicki in a battle over the resurrection of a dead sorcerer while Mike investigates the suspicious man in Vicki's life, Henry Fitzroy.

4.  Gifted   
A young girl possesses telekinetic powers that control a demon. Meanwhile, Mike is on the hunt to find out who Henry really is.

5.  Deadly Departed   
A vengeful spirit and a witch are on the loose and their next target is close to Vicki and Mike.

6.  Love Hurts   
A man hires Vicki to figure out if his wife is cheating on him. After she is found dead, the man becomes the prime suspect.

7.  Heart of Ice   
Homeless people have gone missing. Vicki gets more than she bargained for when she tries to solve the case. Mike is on another case where a hooker's blood has been drained and Henry is his prime suspect.

8. Heart of Fire   
Henry is held hostage by someone from his past, but can Mike and Vicki get along in time to save Henry.

9. Stone Cold   
Vicki's latest case puts her on the hunt for a young missing male model, but when it becomes a police matter, Mike gets involved. They are both led to Elena, a beautiful club owner whom Vicki discovers is the reincarnate of "Medusa" and has turned the model and many others into stone.

10.  Necrodrome   
When a corpse mysteriously goes missing, Vicki is called in to locate the body. The surveillance tapes reveal that the body-snatcher is wearing a mask similar to that of Anubis, the Egyptian God of the Dead, and Vicki’s team soon discovers the thief is using necrodome to resurrect the dead. Vicki and the team must find the person behind the pharaoh magic in order to help the dead rest in peace.

11.  Post Partum   
An expectant father hires Vicki when he believes his pregnant wife is being brainwashed and held hostage by a cult under the guise of a fertility clinic. Vicki and Mike go undercover as a married couple in need of fertility help, which reignites old feelings between them. Meanwhile, Coreen and Henry investigate past patients of the clinic for answers, which leads them on the hunt for a svartalfar — an evil mythical underground elf.

12.  Norman
Norman is back from hell and is ready, yet again to bring back his demonic master.Vicki fears for her life after a visit from a psychic reveals her imminent death at the base of a pentagram. The city also sees a relapse of the demon killings, similar to the ones that occurred when Vicki first encountered Astrof and the supernatural world.

Source

[ Last edited by bala at 5-30-2008 13:30 ]
Recent Ratings

Blood Ties Season 2 Guide

1. DOA"
A dead cop asks Vicki and Mike to help him find out what happened to his body.

2. Wild Blood
Mike seeks Vicki and Henry's help in solving a case involving a thief linked to the death of a man who has been attacked by a wild animal. Vicki's investigation leads her to a family of 'skin-walkers' who can take on the shape of animals.

3. Five Fifty-Five
At 5:55, Vicki wakes to a nightmare that foreshadows the world’s impending demise. As she begins an investigation to recover a lost antique, Vicki can’t shake the feeling of déjà vu and finds herself once again waking up on the same day at 5:55 with the same sequence of events happening over and over.

4. Bugged
Vicki allows Coreen to assist in her investigation of a young man whose body is ravaged by insects outside of a Goth club. Meanwhile, Henry discovers another vampire is hunting in his territory and reluctantly turns to Mike for help to find him.

5. The Devil You Know
When Henry discovers another vampire, Alexander, is hunting in his territory, he believes he has a turf war on his hands and later discovers his own creator, Christina, may have lured Alexander there. Vicki has her doubts about Christina's true motives.

6. Drawn and Quartered
When several artists end up drowned in paint without any traces of it on their bodies, Vicki's investigation leads her to the ghost of a deceased painter. Henry's involvement with one of the artists also reveals more about his past.

7. Wrapped
Henry becomes alarmed when after centuries of peaceful sleep, he begins to have nightmares of being burned alive by the sun. Mike searches for the remains of an Incan mummy who Vicki believes to be connected to Henry's nightmares. Vicki also makes the ultimate sacrifice to save Henry's life.

8. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Vicki is contacted by a convicted murderer, who she and Mike (Dylan Neal) put behind bars over four years ago. The convict is now claiming he is innocent and having psychic visions about future murders, leading Vicki on a search for the possible real killer.

9. We'll Meet Again"
Vicki's client claims he has been reincarnated for centuries and needs her help to find his long lost lover. Vicki isn't convinced the two star-crossed lovers are meant to be together.

10. Deep Dark
Vicki needs her friends more than ever when she discovers Coreen's body has been inhabited by a demon. Tough decisions are made when questions of loyalty and love come to the forefront.

SOURCE

[ Last edited by bala at 5-30-2008 13:29 ]
Recent Ratings

About - BLADE

Blade is a short-lived sci-fi/action/adventure series that aired from June to September of 2006.

PLOT:
Krista Starr returns from military service in Iraq to learn that her twin brother, Zack, has died under mysterious circumstances. Her investigation reveals that Zack was a "familiar" - a kind of indentured servant who agrees to do a vampire's bidding in the hopes that his "master" will eventually reward him with eternal life. Krista's search for her brother's killer soon brings her face to face with Blade, as well as with the killer himself, Marcus Van Sciver, a powerful vampire and high ranking member of the House of Chthon. Smitten with Krista, Marcus decides to turn her into a vampire by injecting her with his blood. Krista is then approached by Blade, who injects her with the same serum he uses to control his own vampire instincts, and offers her a chance to help him avenge her brother's death and bring down Marcus and the House of Chthon, and revealed that Zack was trying to do a sting operation with Blade. The two form a reluctant partnership.

The remainder of the season follows Krista's attempts to maintain her cover in the House of Chthon, all the while struggling with her growing predatory nature, and Marcus' (supposed) efforts to develop a "vaccine" that will render vampires immune to all their traditional weaknesses... sunlight, silver, garlic, etc. However, late in the season, it is revealed that Marcus' true purpose is to create a virus (see: Aurora Project) that will specifically target "purebloods," the ruling vampire class, and leave the turnbloods (normal vampires like Chase and Marcus, who were once human) unscathed. He eventually unleashes his weapon in the series finale, surprisingly enough with Blade's help.

CAST:
ACTORCHARACTER NAME
Kirk 'Sticky Fingaz' JonesBlade
Jill WagnerKrista Starr
Neil JacksonMarcus Van Sciver
Nelson LeeShen
Jessica GowerChase

information from: wikipedia, tv.com & IMDb
image from photobucket

Watch it now!
For information on VIP membership, please see here.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 5-30-2008 14:56 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply 314#314 gabsimom's post

I'M Sorry but i'm confused?

what did 01torres made ?

what you do in site management is your choice as member we don't know what your planning if you don't tell us?

Reply 317#317 gabsimom's post

Ok, sorry i'm might be a bit slow here but what does that help topic have do with this topic?

from what i gather that's to help new member learnt about this site.

This topic where member can do about show topic and see whether it get approved or not?

what's connection?

i only had time to do episode guide for blade and blood ties i was hoping to do life but i just don't have time maybe next week if i get a chance

Thread