Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 543#543 serena75's post

Sorry, yes I did miss it.   

You are welcome to the guides for both.  I'll add them to the list in blue.  Thanks Serena.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.  If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
90210, H2O: Just Add Water, In Plain Sight, John Adams, L&O: Criminal Intent, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Merlin, Nip/Tuck, The Dead Zone, Wallander

Action Adventure:
Blood Ties, Knight Rider, Life On Mars, Runaway, Rush, The Mentalist

Comedy:
About A Girl, Flight of the Conchords, Gary Unmarried, Greek, Privileged, Reba, Rita Rocks, Rules of Engagement, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sex & the City, Swingtown, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Fringe, Roswell, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
American Idol, The Hills, MythBusters, Dirty Jobs, Time Warp

Animation:
Robot Chicken, Teen Titans

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums.

Reply 546#546 serena75's post

Very good.  Don't worry about speed.  Just post them when they're ready.

Reply 549#549 spratt89's post

Great!  I'll add it to the list, along with the other new shows.

Reply 551#551 spratt89's post

Here's the best I could do on short notice:

As for the guides you mentioned, if a mod decides to do them, as Bala did in those cases, they don't have to post in here if no one else has asked to do them.  The majority of the Abouts & Guides have been contributed by the mods, and we do have a thread in Site Management similar to this one.  I'll try to remember to post if anyone does guides or abouts on shows - especially the "Coming Soon" ones - in here, so the members will know too.

Reply 560#560 spratt89's post

BTW, I know season 8 hasn't begun yet, but I assume you will likely do a guide for it when it does.  If so, please include it in the thread for seasons 5-7.  If you can't, I will make sure it gets done and is put in the proper thread.

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.  If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
90210, H2O: Just Add Water, In Plain Sight, John Adams, L&O: Criminal Intent, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Merlin, Nip/Tuck, The Dead Zone, Wallander

Action Adventure:
Blood Ties, Knight Rider, Life On Mars, Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Flight of the Conchords, Gary Unmarried, Greek, Privileged, Rita Rocks, Rules of Engagement, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sex & the City, Swingtown, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Fringe, Roswell, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

Animation:

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums.

Reply 563#563 spratt89's post

Sounds good.  Thanks.

Reply 565#565 serena75's post

Thanks Serena.  I added it to the list in Red.

Reply 571#571 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam.  I added it in red to the list.  Like Bala said, if you want to start it now, just post it in here.  That way it will be ready when show is up & we get the forum for it.

UPDATED LIST:

Drama:
90210, Castle, H2O: Just Add Water, In Plain Sight, John Adams, Law & Order, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Nip/Tuck, The Dead Zone, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Wallander

Action Adventure:
Blood Ties, Life On Mars, Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Flight of the Conchords, Gary Unmarried, Greek, Privileged, Rita Rocks, Rules of Engagement, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sex & the City, Swingtown, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Dollhouse, Fear Itself, Fringe, Roswell, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

Animation:

Reply 586#586 bala's post & 587#586 spratt89's post

I've added the new shows to the list - highlighting the ones each of you have called.   

Reply 594#594 spratt89's post

It is a great header - I edited it slightly for you - mainly to include the title.  Here it is:

Reply 596#596 waterlilybarb's post

BTW, for a show with so many seasons, it would be nice to do the guides in one thread.  Check out the Bleach & Seinfeld guides.  If you need assistance to figure out how to do a guide like that, just let me know.  Sddvasquez showed me how to do it, and it's easy enough.

Reply 598#598 spratt89's post

Yes - I generally just add the [url=] [/url] while I'm putting it together and fill them in when I have the urls.  It looks a little goofy, but it reminds me of where I want them.   Post them in here initially anyway, with or without the empty url tags, and I'll PM you the instructions later on how to add them when you're posting them in the show forum.

Reply 602#602 spratt89's post

Sounds good.  Thanks Adam!

Reply 611#611 serena75's post

I edited the posts together, so all the info is in #610.  If you have any problems when posting it in the SATC forum, just let me know and I'll do the same there.

Reply 616#616 spratt89's post

Sounds good.  Thanks.  I'll watch for them.

UPDATED LIST:

Drama:
90210, Castle, H2O: Just Add Water, In Plain Sight, John Adams, Law & Order, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Nip/Tuck, The Dead Zone, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Wallander

Action Adventure:
Blood Ties, Life On Mars, Runaway, Rush

Comedy:

Sci-Fi:
Dollhouse, Fear Itself, Fringe, Roswell, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

Animation:

Reply 638#638 spratt89's post

Awesome Adam!  Thanks!

Thread