Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 2324#2324 codebreaker's post

Have at it.   I'll be back again to award points & see if anything else needs doing.  Need to eat - just realized I've not had much at all today & it's supper time here.  Even though I have the AC on, I never have a great appetite when it's so hot outside.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2326#2326 codebreaker's post

Thanks - that is very helpful.

Reply 2311#2311 bala's post

For the abouts you posted Bala, can you please put a link to both sites.  Check codebreaker's posts for the image.  Thanks.

Reply 2329#2329 codebreaker's post

Thanks for that.

Reply 2329#2329 codebreaker's post

Thanks for all of those Jim.  As we add them, we'll mark them as POSTED.  That IS a big help.

Reply 2354#2354 codebreaker's post

Some wouldn't be in here because Adam did them.  I'll have to check to see which are in SM that need moved back.  Had we known, we'd have waited before moving anything.  Thanks a LOT for those links Jim.  Just coming off a wicked 4 day migraine, so am behind again.  Hoping this week is better - our weather is wicked at the moment, which is why my head nearly blew off this weekend.  If I can keep from getting another one, I'll be able to do some catching up.

Reply 2358#2358 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with R&I and Trust Me.  We've been under a terrible heatwave for more than a week with no immediate end in sight, and it's made everything more challenging.  I've been sick-ish for a few days (fevery and sleepy),so have been up to even less than usual.  I haven't forgotten this thread and am still going to get it caught up - just seem to keep getting set back.

Reply 2361#2361 codebreaker's post

Have at it.

Reply 2363#2363 codebreaker's post

Fixed them.  Thanks for paying such close attention.   

Reply 2375#2375 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with all those that you listed in the posts above.

Reply 2402#2402 codebreaker's post

Yes you can.

Reply 2397#2397 codebreaker's post

I'm out of points for the day, but got somewhat caught up in awarding them.  If I missed any earlier ones, please don't hesitate to let me know - I do go back & scan the thread, but I know posts can get missed.

As for the others you mentioned, you are welcome to do them.  I don't remember seeing them on Adam's request list, so they are up for grabs.  

When the new seasons begin, I plan to continue doing the episode guides for the shows I have been doing.  I am hoping to put an updated post together with the list of what needs doing, though you've been so busy, I think we're mostly caught up.

I've got a really short window here - meds are kind of working, but I've had a 4 day pounding migraine - but I didn't want to get too far behind, or for you to think I wasn't paying attention to what you've been up to.  Thanks very much for being so helpful.  I actually really enjoy doing the abouts myself, but since I'm unable to right now, it's wonderful to have such a willing helper.  Plus, I enjoy awarding points for such helpfulness.

Reply 2443#2443 codebreaker's post

I have been offline since Thursday - not by choice (people are idiots! ), so haven't had a chance to check what's happening.  I have no idea about the shows that got pulled - if they stay gone we'll move them to Site Management in case they return.  As for the Ricky Gervais Show, I'd think it was a comedy (I saw him on a US chat show, pretty sure it sounded humorous), but I'll doublecheck.

Reply 2445#2445 codebreaker's post

I hope so.  Some of them are not working again.  We'll have to see what's going to happen.  Just checked & The Ricky Gervais Show is animated, so I was mistaken.  I'd say to post it in the animation section.

Reply 2448#2448 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with the seasn 2 guide for Louie.  I've not asked Gary, and I don't want to be presumptuous.

p.s. I'll come back & award more points later.  My head is pounding & I'm getting offline for now.

Reply 2451#2451 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with those you listed in posts 2450 & 2451.

Reply 2456#2456 codebreaker's post

Sure.   I'm so excited - new episode tonight. hehehehe  Can you tell I'm a bit of a giddy geek?

Reply 2459#2459 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam (and Jim).  Don't know how I missed that, but glad someone's on the ball.  Started new meds, yet again, so side effects are in full force.  Hopefully I'll tolerate this one and it will work.  I'd love to have my ability to think & read, without being in agony, back,

Reply 2465#2465 codebreaker's post

I'll fix it tonight.  Just eating supper now.  I can't believe I've been that out of it, but thanks for being understanding and so helpful,  I'll fix the banner for The Pillars of the Earth too.  Feel free to keep reminding if I forget to post things.  Not feeling too bad today, but obviously still a bit out of it.

Reply 2467#2467 codebreaker's post

I have now completely updated & fixed Entourage.  I cannot find the Pillars of the Earth to save my life.  Could you post a link if it's already in the drama forum (or whichever one it's in)?  If it' hasn't been posted yet, could you please tell me which post/s to find it?  My brain is completely fried & it's after midnight here.  Thanks again.

Thread