Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 1952#1952 codebreaker's post

Oooh - I like that for the epi guides.  I'll keep the big one for the about.  Thanks.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1957#1957 spratt89's post

I just saw that Hawaii 5-0 was added Adam.

Jim - go ahead with Haven and Melissa & Joey.

Reply 1968#1968 codebreaker's post

You can go ahead with all you've listed.  Thanks.

Go ahead with them all Jim.   

I'm off to try & sleep.  Got none last night and am not feeling too spiffy.  Catch ya' on the flip side.

Reply 1985#1985 codebreaker's post

I haven't done them, and they're not on Adam's list, so they're all yours. Thanks.

Reply 1990#1990 codebreaker's post

You can post it now & edit later.  You can do all the ones you requested.  Thanks,

Reply 2025#2025 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with them all Jim.  I'll be getting some assistance to get caught up with this thread soon.  I hate being so far behind, but I just can't stay online for long enough to do a whole lot most days.  I'm finding it highly frustrating, but am very appreciative of your willingness to help.

Reply 2056#2056 bala's post

Excuse me, Bala?  Adam has not posted any of Jim's guides.  All points will be awarded.  You need to mind your own business, especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

Reply 2065#2065 codebreaker's & 2064#2064 bala's post

Thanks guys, that would be great.  

Also, go ahead Jim with season 5 of City Homicide.  

Adam & Craig are going to be posting some of these & awarding points to help get this thread caught up.  Teamwork is great, eh?

Reply 2083#2083 spratt89's post

All points are up to date now.

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 4-7-2011 11:46  
Every About & Episode Guide have now been posted up to post 1935
Thank you very much Adam.

Reply 2097#2097 codebreaker's post

I may have some of them in my account or saved on my PC, because I know you edited some after I mentioned it to you.  I just checked their FB page & see others having issues too.  Let me know which ones you need, and I'll check my files.  I hope photobucket gets fixed though.

Reply 2099#2099 codebreaker's post

Wonderful!

Reply 2103#2103 bala's post

LBJ has been rather busy with other things lately,  He'll get to it in time.

Reply 2106#2106 codebreaker's post

Go ahead Jim.  They haven't been done.

Reply 2112#2112 codebreaker's post

There WAS one, but it must have gotten lost in the shuffle. Go ahead with 3lbs, The Good Wife & 90210.

I don't know what we'll do about Flashpoint yet.  It has to be fixed on VIP first,

Reply 2122#2122 bala's post

Yes, you can do the DH season 7 guide.  Thanks.

Reply 2129#2129 codebreaker's post

You are welcome to them Jim.

Reply 2142#2142 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with both shows Jim.  Thanks.  

We've a load of work to do again - having to go & fix all the links.  I'm going to chat with the other mods & see if we just might remove them, since there is a possibility they will change again next year, and I don't want to have to do it again.

Reply 2149#2149 codebreaker's post

Don't worry about links to the shows for the episode guides.  What we're going to do for the abouts is to put links to the homepage of each site, with "View in RealPlayer" & "View in Flash", once both sites are set up & running.  By just linking to the homepage, we don't have to worry if the links to the shows change if & when we lose the RP site.

Go ahead with the episode guides for Parks & Recreation and Army Wives.  Thanks again Jim.

Just a side note, I've just started new medication for the migraines, and am having some challenges with the side effects.  I will probably be even less useful for the next week or so, but Adam & Craig are available for any questions re: this thread.  If the meds work, I'll be back to being able to do more again soon.  Right now it's just wait & see.

Thread