Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 1603#1603 codebreaker's post

Yes you can.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Bad Universe, Desperate Romantics, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, L&O: Los Angeles, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Missing, Nip/Tuck, Outlaw, Personal Affairs, Popular, Pulse, Sophie, Tell Me You Love Me, The Event, The Pacific, V, Whistler

Action Adventure:
DONE FOR NOW

Comedy:
DONE FOR NOW

Sci-Fi:
DONE FOR NOW

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
DONE FOR NOW

Animation:
DONE FOR NOW

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Blood +, Robot Chicken

Returning (or cancelled) shows that are being cared for already:
Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Royal Pains, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, The Cleveland Show, The Middle, The Vampire Diaries, V, Warehouse 13, Modern Family, Caprica, Community, Cougar Town, Eureka, Human Target, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, House, Glee, Eastbound & Down (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  Any highlighted in magenta have both about & guide spoken for.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, 5 for each episode guide plus 2 treasures apiece.  
**There is a new rule that the guides & abouts must now be posted in their forums by a moderator or super moderator - thus the addition of treasures being awarded.**

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list regularly to make sure it is up to date.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation.

Reply 1620#1620 codebreaker's post

You can do them all.  I have posted an updated list.  Thanks for pointing out shows I hadn't added.  Please let me know if I've missed any others.

I'm out of points right now, but will post in SM for the other mods to award points for what you've already done, as I've checked them all & they're great.

Reply 1631#1631 codebreaker's post

Sure.

Reply 1635#1635 codebreaker's post

Rock on!  Go ahead.  You're getting that cleared up pretty good.  MUCH appreciated.

Reply 1639#1639 codebreaker's post

Yep. Go ahead with those 2.  As Adam said, Everybody Hates Chris is already done.  I've moved it to it's forum.

Reply 1652#1652 codebreaker's post

You can do all of those.  I'll update the list shortly.

I'm out of points again, but will get another mod to award the points to everything done up to here.

Reply 1683#1683 codebreaker's post

You can do all those you listed - only abouts for reality shows please.  I checked & though I would classify 30 days as a reality show, the episode guides could be helpful, as it doesn't seem to be a show one needs to see every epi to follow.  You're correct - I had forgotten to remove LA Ink from the list - I have done so now.

I'm not sure what you mean by only finding one clickable source for Pulse.  I found quite a few - IMDB, tv.com, wikipedia, as well as the official site.  

Thanks.

Reply 1700#1700 codebreaker's post

The episode guide for Miami Medical has already been done - I just have to post it.  You can do the about, if you don't mind, and the about & guide for Lost Girl.  For now, stop there until I can catch up with getting things posted.  Apparently some of the ones you've done were already completed & I hadn't posted them, so I need to go through the thread and make sure of what still needs doing.  

As for the Pulse about - both are good.  I suggest trying to put the information about the show from both into one (or I can edit it that way), to fill it out a bit more.

Reply 1707#1707 codebreaker's post

Thank you.  Those shows all did need abouts.  I'm going to try & get some stuff posted today to get caught up.

Reply 1709#1709 codebreaker's post

Thanks.  I'll post when I'm caught up.  Getting there - but I REALLY got behind.  I even found the episode guides that were already done for Reno 911!.  I will be doing some more this evening - since my head isn't pounding, I'm trying to do as much as I can while I'm able.

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Bad Universe, Canterbury's Law, Desperate Romantics, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, L&O: Los Angeles, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Missing, Nip/Tuck, Outlaw, Personal Affairs, Popular, Pulse, Sophie, Tell Me You Love Me, The Event, The Pacific, V, Whistler

Action Adventure:
DONE FOR NOW

Comedy:
DONE FOR NOW

Sci-Fi:
DONE FOR NOW

DONE FOR NOW

Animation:
DONE FOR NOW

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Blood +, Robot Chicken

Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Royal Pains, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, The Cleveland Show, The Middle, The Vampire Diaries, V, Warehouse 13, Modern Family, Community, Cougar Town, Eureka, Human Target, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, House, Glee, Eastbound & Down (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  Any highlighted in magenta have both about & guide spoken for.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, 5 for each episode guide plus 2 treasures apiece.  
**There is a new rule that the guides & abouts must now be posted in their forums by a moderator or super moderator - thus the addition of treasures being awarded.**

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list regularly to make sure it is up to date.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation.

Reply 1709#1709 codebreaker's post

OK - I've posted everything done up until now.  I have updated the list to include the shows you mentioned.  I'm out of points again, so will have another mod award the points for the shows I didn't get. Thanks.

Reply 1729#1729 codebreaker's post

Thank you.  You can do all the ones you listed.  I've edited most of those posted, and will try & get the rest edited and posted within the next day or two.  Your efforts are MUCH appreciated.

UPDATED LIST:

Drama:
L&O: Los Angeles, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Pulse, Trust Me, The Event, The Pacific

Action Adventure:
DONE FOR NOW

Comedy:
DONE FOR NOW

Sci-Fi:
DONE FOR NOW

DONE FOR NOW

Animation:
DONE FOR NOW

City Homicide Seasons 1 to 4 guides, Spooks Seasons 3 to 9 guides, The Tudors Seasons 3 & 4 guides, Wallander Seasons 1 & 2 guides

Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Royal Pains, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, The Cleveland Show, The Middle, The Vampire Diaries, V, Warehouse 13, Modern Family, Community, Cougar Town, Eureka, Human Target, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, House, Glee, Eastbound & Down (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

Reply 1744#1744 codebreaker's post

I've put this updated list here, with the shows you've listed.  On the last update, I've left the shows & will delete as I post, to help me keep track.

Reply 1768#1768 codebreaker's post

You can do all 3 & go ahead and do one for season 3 of Mad Men.  Once you post those, give me a chance to catch up again.  I'm a bit under the weather, so it's taking me longer than I planned.

Glad you're enjoying doing them.  We are delighted to see the list dwindling away.

Sorry - I still have a bug and am sick in bed.  I will get back to this thread as soon as I'm feeling better, and get everything posted & points awarded.  Other than posting what needs updating - no new guides until I catch up please, as I don't want to miss any.

Reply 1798#1798 bala's post

I'm still quite unwell.  I haven't forgotten about this thread, but it will have to wait a little longer.   

Thanks for the note Adam.  I'll make sure to check this thread & get everything posted once I feel better.

Thread