Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply #238 sddvasquez's post

Shiny, shiny! I see that you got another medal...cool! Great job on the CSI: NY guides...I was thinking about doing them...but I've got to finish Lost, CC and Lincoln Heights...I might do CSI: MIAMI though...

Reply #259 KaitlynReynolds's post

Sorry...I just did it and now am just seeing your post... Sorry about that...

Reply #262 waterlilybarb's post

Oh no...I forgot! Somewhere I made an About for Damages...I'll find the link... It was like 2 months ago...

Here's the link for a SM to put up...post #96 on 3-30-08.
http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5524&extra=page%3D1&page=5

[ Last edited by redsoxpatriot30 at 5-4-2008 20:10 ]

Reply #270 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks...and sorry about that. I am pretty sure those were the only two I did that didn't get posted... I apologize sddv for not remembering earlier... I know you put a lot of time into these and the episode guides...

Reply #286 KaitlynReynolds's post

Don't worry...it's better to ask questions and know what you're doing instead of keeping to yourself and ruining the guide... I ask questions all the time... Great guides so far... I am currently updating guides during the season because people may want to know what the next episode will be and turn to the guides, but then it shows the stupid and annoying [redsoxpatriot30 edited this post at 00:00 on 0-0-00] Whichever you prefer...

Reply #296 sddvasquez's post

I said sorry   ...I could use this pig whenever someone gets angry at me...
"Hey! Why'd you do that? You just ruined my Key Lime Pie!"
"I don't know...but look at this pig...see how happy he is right now?"
"Aww...ok...you're off the hook."
sddv, I love the Seinfeld guide...it may get me into watching it over the summer...same with Dead Like Me...looks hilarious...

Thread