Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 1242#1242 bala's post

Please remember to include source citation for image as well.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Caprica

I'm going to do the about for Caprica.

Reply 1246#1246 bala's post

No objection, as I don't see that Adam has said he's done them already.

Reply 1251#1251 bala's post

Thanks.  They look good.   I'll post them to their forum later.  I'm not feeling too spiffy & need to get offline for a while.

Reply 1253#1253 bala's post

It's yours.

Reply 1255#1255 bala's post

If you want to do the episode guides for those shows Bala, you are welcome to.

Reply 1259#1259 bala's post

Great, and no problem, I'll get to them sooner or later.  Just give me a heads up if the edit tag needs to be removed, when the time comes.

Reply 1268#1268 bala's post

Treme episode guide is yours.

UPDATED LIST

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Boy Meets Girl, Carnivale, Desperate Romantics, Easy Money, H2O: Just Add Water, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, John Adams, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Life Unexpected, Missing 2009, Moving Wallpaper, Nip/Tuck, Personal Affairs, Popular, Raising the Bar, Sons of Anarchy, Sophie, Southland, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, The Beast, The Bridge (only about needs done), The Cleaner, The Philanthropist, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Starter Wife, The Forgotten, The Pacific, Treme, V, Valentine, Whistler

Action Adventure:
Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
10 Things I Hate About You, About A Girl, Cupid, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Hiccups, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Parks & Recreation, Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Surviving Suburbia, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:
Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, The Universe

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Last Chance to See, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Survivor, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Ugly Americans

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):
Robot Chicken, Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Returning shows that are being cared for already:
Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, House, Lost, How I Met your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Bleach, Lie to Me, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Merlin, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  Any highlighted in magenta have both about & guide spoken for.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, 5 for each episode guide plus 2 treasures apiece.  There is a new rule that the guides & abouts must now be posted in their forums by a moderator or super moderator - thus the addition of treasures being awarded.

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list later this week to make sure it is up to date, and will make an effort to keep it more current from here on out.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation.

I also believe I am up to date in posting the episode guides that have been done already.  Please let me know if any of them need updating since not all seasons are finished. Thank you.

Reply 1282#1282 bala's post

It's yours.

Reply 1283#1283 spratt89's post

Thanks Adam.

UPDATED LIST

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.
If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Boy Meets Girl, Breaking Bad, Carnivale, Desperate Romantics, Easy Money, H2O: Just Add Water, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, John Adams, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Life Unexpected, Missing 2009, Moving Wallpaper, Nip/Tuck, Personal Affairs, Popular, Raising the Bar, Sons of Anarchy, Sophie, Southland, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, The Beast, The Bridge (only about needs done), The Cleaner, The Philanthropist, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Starter Wife, The Forgotten, The Pacific, Treme, V, Valentine, Whistler

Action Adventure:
Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Cupid, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Hannah Montana, Hiccups, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Parks & Recreation, Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Surviving Suburbia, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:

30 Days, American Idol, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, LA Ink, Last Chance to See, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, Survivor, The Hills, The Universe, Time Warp

Animation:
Ugly Americans

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check ):

Returning (or cancelled) shows that are being cared for already:
Army Wives, Cold Case, Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, Legend of the Seeker, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, How I Met your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Bleach, Lie to Me, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Merlin, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, In Plain Sight, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

For any that already have previous seasons done, please check those forums and see how the original poster formatted the guides and follow the same pattern so they are cohesive.  Thank you.

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  Any highlighted in magenta have both about & guide spoken for.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, 5 for each episode guide plus 2 treasures apiece.  There is a new rule that the guides & abouts must now be posted in their forums by a moderator or super moderator - thus the addition of treasures being awarded.

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list later this week to make sure it is up to date, and will make an effort to keep it more current from here on out.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation.

Reply 1292#1292 bala's post

It's on the list because it still needs an "about the show".

Reply 1294#1294 bala's post

You are welcome to it.

UPDATED LIST

Drama:
Boy Meets Girl, Breaking Bad, Carnivale, Desperate Romantics, Easy Money, H2O: Just Add Water, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, John Adams, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Life Unexpected, Missing 2009, Moving Wallpaper, Nip/Tuck, Personal Affairs, Popular, Raising the Bar, Sons of Anarchy, Sophie, Southland, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, The Beast, The Bridge (only about needs done), The Cleaner, The Philanthropist, The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Starter Wife, The Forgotten, The Pacific, Treme, V, Valentine, Whistler

Action Adventure:
Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Cupid, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Hiccups, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Parks & Recreation, Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Surviving Suburbia, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:

Animation:
Ugly Americans

Army Wives, Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, Lie to Me, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

I think everything has been posted in it's appointed forum, but please let me know if I happened to miss any.

UPDATED LIST

Drama:

Action Adventure:
Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Cupid, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Hiccups, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Parks & Recreation, Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Surviving Suburbia, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:

Animation:
Ugly Americans

Army Wives, Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, Lie to Me, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck,Royal Pains Season 2, Stargate Universe Season 2, Supernatural Season 6, The Cleveland Show Season 2, The Middle Season 2, The Mentalist Season 3, The Vampire Diaries Season 2, V Season 2, Warehouse 13 Season 2, Modern Family Season 2, Caprica Season 2, Community Season 2, Cougar Town Season 2, Eureka Season 4, Human Target Season 2 (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

If you'd like to try some, please post that in this thread as well so we know they are being worked on. :)

Drama:
Boy Meets Girl, Breaking Bad, Carnivale, Desperate Romantics, Easy Money, H2O: Just Add Water, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, John Adams, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Life Unexpected, Missing 2009, Moving Wallpaper, Nip/Tuck, Parenthood, Personal Affairs, Popular, Sons of Anarchy, Sophie, Southland, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, The Beast, The Bridge (only about needs done), The Sarah Jane Adventures, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Forgotten, The Pacific, Treme, V, Valentine, Whistler

Action Adventure:
Runaway, Rush

Comedy:
About A Girl, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Hiccups, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Parks & Recreation, Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Surviving Suburbia, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:

Animation:
Ugly Americans

Here are the shows only in need of episode guides (thanks to spratt89, who took the time to check :)):

Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck,Royal Pains Season 2, Stargate Universe Season 2, Supernatural Season 6, The Cleveland Show Season 2, The Middle Season 2, The Mentalist Season 3, The Vampire Diaries Season 2, V Season 2, Warehouse 13 Season 2, Modern Family Season 2, Caprica Season 2, Community Season 2, Cougar Town Season 2, Eureka Season 4, Human Target Season 2 (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

NOTE: Please let me know if I have mislabeled or missed any shows.  Many just need "Abouts", while some need both.  I will recheck my list later this week to make sure it is up to date, and will make an effort to keep it more current from here on out.  Thanks so much for your help & cooperation. :)

**Everything on the previous page has been edited & posted except for Breaking Bad, which does not yet have a forum.**

UPDATED LIST

Drama:
Boy Meets Girl, Breaking Bad, Carnivale, Covert Affairs, Desperate Romantics, Easy Money, H2O: Just Add Water, Happy Town, Hope Springs, In Plain Sight, L&O: Special Victims Unit, Missing 2009, Moving Wallpaper, Nip/Tuck, Parenthood, Personal Affairs, Popular, Raines, Sophie, Southland, Tell Me You Love Me, The Beast, The Bridge, The Pacific, V, Whistler

Action Adventure:

Comedy:
About A Girl, Cashmere Mafia, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound & Down, Hiccups, Hung, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Joey, Kath & Kim, Parks & Recreation, Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, Notes from the Underbelly, Party Down, Privileged, Reno 911!, Roommates, Ross Noble's Australian Trip, Surviving Suburbia, The Game, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, The Loop, The Wedding Bells, Three Moons Over Milford, Worst Week

Sci-Fi:

Animation:
Ugly Americans

Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order CI, The Mentalist, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, Chuck, Greek, Castle, Bleach, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, Dollhouse, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck,Royal Pains Season 2, Stargate Universe Season 2, Supernatural Season 6, The Cleveland Show Season 2, The Middle Season 2, The Mentalist Season 3, The Vampire Diaries Season 2, V Season 2, Warehouse 13 Season 2, Modern Family Season 2, Caprica Season 2, Community Season 2, Cougar Town Season 2, Eureka Season 4, Human Target Season 2 (and most shows w/ moderators - can't think of them all now)

Thread