Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Just wanted to say that I have been following what has been going on in this thread and around the forums and I think you are all doing a really great job!
I wish I could help out with some but I don't have the time at the moment and I'm not sure I could do them justice anyway!
I wanted drop by though to let you know that your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed, I know I'm not the only one who has seen that this is really improving the site.
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

I'd like to try doing an about for sex and the city if nobody else is doing it. My first attempt so I'll make sure I look at others that have been done before I start!

About the Show

Based on the book of the same name by Candace Bushnell, Sex and the City revolves around the lives of four single women living in New York.
Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda are best friends with very different ideas about relationships. Despite their difference they are always there to give each other advice on life, men and sex.

Main Cast and Characters

Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie

Carrie Bradshaw is a newspaper columnist writing her weekly column, Sex and the City, for the New York Star. Carrie is the voice of the show,  narrating each episode. Carrie loves shopping, especially for shoes!

Kim Cattrall as Samantha

Samantha Jones is a PR exectutive and maneater who is not looking for a serious relationship. She is certainly not backward in coming forward. Samantha loves sex!

Kristin Davis as Charlotte

Charlotte York is the most reserved of the group, although she may surprise you. She has rules when it comes to relationships and is ultimately looking for a man who is marriage material. Charlotte loves love!

Cynthia Nixon as Miranda

Miranda Hobbes is a lawyer and relationship cynic. She comes across as a tough career woman and is often the most level headed of the group. Miranda loves her job!

Start watching now

To learn more on how to become a VIP member,  please see here.

[ Last edited by meljones_83 at 9-13-2008 21:08 ]

[ Last edited by gabsimom at 9-13-2008 20:52 ]
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Ready to post! 9-13-2008 12:56

Yeah, I realised that when I posted it, am working on it now.

Is that ok? I have made the cast and characters bit easier to read but is there anything else I have forgotten or need to change?

Great, I'll start working on some episode guides for it now.

Thread