Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Criminal Minds Season 3 Ep. Guide

1. Doubt   
The team investigates a serial killer who is targeting women at a small college in Flagstaff, Arizona. The BAU shuts down the campus, creates a detailed profile of the unsub, and arrests a suspect. However, the team members begin to have doubts about themselves when another woman is killed while the suspect is in custody.

2.In Birth and Death   
With Gideon missing, and Hotch and Prentiss off the team, the BAU investigates one of its most difficult cases yet as the remaining agents track a serial killer in Milwaukee who abducts women in public places by using his son as bait.

3.  Scared to Death   
The BAU travels to Portland to assist local authorities in investigating the disappearances of people who are new to the city and have no strong social ties. All the clues lead to a psychiatrist who may be using his patients' worst fears to murder them.

4. Children of the Dark  
When home invasions involve the murder of entire families, the BAU is called to Denver to identify the killers who possibly have been abused while in foster care.

5.  Seven Seconds   
The investigation turns to the family as the BAU and local authorities race against time to locate a young girl who has disappeared from a shopping mall in Potomac Mills, Virginia

6.About Face  
The BAU travels to Dallas to assist in the search for a murderer who scares his victims with "missing" flyers that display the soon-to-be victims' photos. Also, SSA David Rossi returns to the BAU from retirement.

7.Identity   
The BAU is called to Montana to investigate the case of three kidnapped and murdered women. When another woman disappears, the search leads to a man who has apparently assumed the identity of his partner who committed suicide.

8. Lucky   
In the first of a two-part story, the BAU pursues a cannibalistic serial killer in Bridgewater, Florida, that leads Morgan to a crisis in his faith. Garcia believes she has met her dream man, but her first date with him doesn't go exactly as she had expected.

9. Penelope   
As Garcia fights for her life in this conclusion of a two-part episode, the BAU's search for her attacker leads the unit to believe the assailant could be someone close to the investigation.

10. True Night   
The BAU and local authorities in Los Angeles investigate gang-related serial killings that might possibly involve a famous comic book artist.

11. Birthright   
The new sheriff in Fredericksburg, Virginia, requests the BAU's assistance in the investigation of a series of mutilation murders that appear to mimic similar crimes that had occurred over two decades earlier.

12. 3rd Life   
When one teenager is found murdered and her best friend is abducted in Chula Vista, California, the BAU must profile the killer and find him before he kills the other teen.

13.  Limelight   
After the contents of a self-storage unit purchased at an auction take the BAU to Philadelphia to investigate a series of murders, the local agent becomes the center of the case. To catch the killer, the team must profile the items inside the unit.

14.Damaged   
Rossi goes to Indianapolis to continue his investigation into the two unsolved murders that have plagued him for 20 years, and he is joined by Prentiss, JJ, and Morgan when they learn about the case. Meanwhile, Hotchner and Reid interview a death-row inmate in a Connecticut prison.

15.A Higher Power
The BAU is called to Pittsburgh after an unusually high suicide rate appears to be the work of an Angel of Death.

16.Elephant's Memory   
The BAU is called to West Bune, a small town in Texas, to investigate what appears to be spree killings that involve a teenaged boy and his girlfriend.

17. In Heat   
The BAU is called to Miami to investigate a serial killer who appears to have a conflicted sexual identity. Meanwhile, JJ's secret is revealed.

18. The Crossing   
The team members try to identify a stalker before he can attack a woman who is being stalked in Silver Spring, Maryland. Meanwhile, Hotch and Rossi are called as consultants on a possible battered woman syndrome murder case in Boston.

19. Tabula Rasa  
After a suspected serial killer wakes up from a coma, the BAU reopens the case and uses brain fingerprinting to determine if he really doesn't remember the crimes that had been committed four years earlier in Roanoke, Virginia.

20. Lo-Fi   
The BAU faces one of its toughest cases when the team is called to New York City to determine if a series of random shootings is the work of one serial killer or a team of killers working together.

Source: TV.com

[ Last edited by bala at 9-12-2008 06:30 ]
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +5 Ready to post! 9-13-2008 06:09

Reply 381#381 Micallefs's post

The episode gudes look great however before we post them and award points I would like you to find larger banner like pictures.
Thanks

Reply 382#382 gabsimom's post

I found one

Cool, we can use Bala's then

So are they good? I can't stand it seeing Criminal Minds without the guides

Take a look at the season 1 and 2 banners, Does the cast look right? It looks like season 3 and 4 to me.

Reply 386#386 gabsimom's post

ok i couldn't find old one

Reply 388#388 gabsimom's post

thanks

Done, posted as requested

Reply 390#390 Micallefs's post

great. Also points will not be awarded for season 4 until it is complete.

nice episode guide

Reply 392#392 spratt89's post

There are plenty of other shows without episode guides. This is a great way to earn points and improve our forum.

I'd like to try doing an about for sex and the city if nobody else is doing it. My first attempt so I'll make sure I look at others that have been done before I start!
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Go ahead there are some great examples on here!

About the Show

Based on the book of the same name by Candace Bushnell, Sex and the City revolves around the lives of four single women living in New York.
Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda are best friends with very different ideas about relationships. Despite their difference they are always there to give each other advice on life, men and sex.

Main Cast and Characters

Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie

Carrie Bradshaw is a newspaper columnist writing her weekly column, Sex and the City, for the New York Star. Carrie is the voice of the show,  narrating each episode. Carrie loves shopping, especially for shoes!

Kim Cattrall as Samantha

Samantha Jones is a PR exectutive and maneater who is not looking for a serious relationship. She is certainly not backward in coming forward. Samantha loves sex!

Kristin Davis as Charlotte

Charlotte York is the most reserved of the group, although she may surprise you. She has rules when it comes to relationships and is ultimately looking for a man who is marriage material. Charlotte loves love!

Cynthia Nixon as Miranda

Miranda Hobbes is a lawyer and relationship cynic. She comes across as a tough career woman and is often the most level headed of the group. Miranda loves her job!

Start watching now

To learn more on how to become a VIP member,  please see here.

[ Last edited by meljones_83 at 9-13-2008 21:08 ]

[ Last edited by gabsimom at 9-13-2008 20:52 ]
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +10 Ready to post! 9-13-2008 12:56

Good start but please make the cast and characters section clearer.

Yeah, I realised that when I posted it, am working on it now.

Is that ok? I have made the cast and characters bit easier to read but is there anything else I have forgotten or need to change?

Yep looks good, I made one minor change for fun. Go ahead and post it.

Thread