Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

kyle xy could have a season 2 episode guide that could then be linked to in its "about" thread. (let me see if i can put this all in one post...)

edit: nope, had to break it into two.

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 14:54 ]
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Kyle XY - Season Two Episode Guide

1. The Prophet
With Adam Baylin’s help, Kyle begins to realise the truth behind his existence but soon finds himself back at the Trager’s house under the training of Tom Foss.

2. The Homecoming
Kyle wonders if he made the right decision about returning to the Trager household, especially when he realizes how much he can’t tell them. Meanwhile, life outside of Zzyzx begins for XX.

3. The List is Life
Kyle’s attempts to return to a normal life at the Trager’s house is complicated by Tom Foss’ training. Meanwhile, Jessi (XX) begins her mission - to get close to Kyle.

4. Balancing Act
Foss is alarmed by a murder in the forest, which pushes Kyle to his breaking point. Declan’s probe of what he believes in Kyle’s secret could have major consequences.

5. Come to Your Senses
Coming back to work, Nicole has a startling new patient: Jessi. Jessi was recommended by her “sister”, Emily, because Jessi supposedly had a rough childhood. In truth, Jessi has been sent on a mission: get closer to Kyle. Meanwhile, Kyle’s mission is to find Amanda’s stolen bracelet.

6. Does Kyle Dream of Electric Fish
Kyle believes he can predict the future after having multiple visions, which all come true. Kyle delves deeper into Baylin’s research hoping to find an answer.

7. Free To Be You and Me
Kyle and Amanda are preparing for their first date. Meanwhile, Kyle receives a cryptic warning that makes him wonder who he can actually trust.

8. What’s the Frequency, Kyle?
Kyle’s visions offer the Tragers solace after Stephen’s father suffers a stroke and falls into a coma. Meanwhile, Jessi’s lack of progress at therapy dismays Emily.

9. Ghost in the Machine
Lori, Kyle, Jessi, Declan and Amanda stumble upon the ruins of Zzyzx while on a camping trip in the woods. Andy shares a life-changing secret with Josh.

10. House of Cards
Kyle, Declan and Foss plot to retrieve Kyle’s Latnok ring. Meanwhile, Lori begins to question Stephen’s time at Madacorp.

11. Hands on a Hybrid
After finding a photo of Baylin and somebody looking just like Jessi locked in Baylin’s box, Kyle and Declan realize that the best way to crack the mystery of Jessi is to get close to her is at the high school charity event. Once there, Kyle uses the opportunity to talk to the already vulnerable Jessi. Meanwhile, other secrets are revealed during the event as Lori finds out the identity of her attacker. Josh and Andy share a kiss.

12. Lockdown
With Jessi having escaped her house, Nicole puts the Trager family on lock down. The fate of Tom Foss is revealed while Nicole and Stephen both uncover secrets about Kyle. Kyle attempts to escape the house with the help of an old friend, hoping to find Jessi as well as protect his family.

13. Leap of Faith
Kyle and Jessi try to find out more about their past, while the Tragers sift through what they know about Kyle to find out who he really is. Kyle and Jessi explore an old, washed out road, previously known as Route 12. They stumble upon an abandoned cabin, and to get in a secret room, Kyle calls Amanda and asks her to play a melody. With it, Kyle and Jessi are able to enter the secret room. Inside, they find a comatose Adam Baylin. Kyle tries to communicate with him, but is unable to do so, and asks Jessi to help him. After some prodding, she helps him long enough for Baylin to say, “Stop Kyle, she’s betrayed you.” Scared, Jessi runs away. Kyle runs after her and they argue, but in the end, Jessi jumps off the side of a dam.

14. To C.I.R. with Love
Jessi survives the fall. Tom Foss finds Kyle stunned after Jessi took her leap, and tells Kyle to go home. Kyle returns to the Tragers to tell them the truth about his existence. He also hatches a plan to defeat Madacorp. Kyle’s plan is threatened by the fact that Jessi had survived the leap and is aching to give up the stolen information. Kyle and Jessi link telepathically and together block the C.I.R., which forces them to put Kyle on the machine, allowing him to destroy the Madacorp network. The episode concludes with Brian Taylor telling a hospitalized Jessi he is her father.

15. The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades
Kyle and Jessi’s secret is jeopardized as Jessi struggles with what the future holds for her. She decides to show the public her tricks by jumping off a roof and lurking across the pool. While Amanda’s mother witnesses Kyle mastering levitation. Problems escalate as Jessi offers to show live cameras her tricks.

16. Great Expectations
Amanda unexpectedly returns home, which causes Kyle to re-evaluate his relationship with her. But Amanda has a secret that is keeping Kyle on the edge of heartbreak. She can’t see him because she used her mom’s birthday surprise for an excuse to tell her mom she dropped out. Carol Bloom blames Kyle and grounds Amanda until she goes back to the music academy in New York.  

17. Grounded
After receiving an anonymous complaint about Kyle, a social worker makes a surprise visit to the Trager home. What should be uneventful becomes tricky with Kyle harboring Amanda in his room and Lori hiding a closet full of beer. Plus, they haven’t figured out how to explain a reason for Kyle sleeping in a tub. Despite everything, the Tragers have to convince the social worker that they are a happy, normal, family.

18. Between The Rack and a Hard Place
Amanda gets a job at The Rack, but her first day does not go well. Meanwhile, Jessi’s presence in Kyle’s life continues to irk Amanda, and Josh is placed in a difficult situation when $120 goes missing from The Rack’s cash register.

19. First Cut Is the Deepest
Kyle takes Jessi on a trip to University of Washington to learn more about Sarah, while she continues to try proving that she is better than Kyle. Meanwhile, Hillary, Lori, and Amanda attempt to book a cool d.j. for prom. Declan and Kyle get involved in a bloody fistfight when a college boy tries to punch Kyle. Kyle finds Jessi to be continuing to push herself. Amanda tells Kyle that she accepts the fact that she has to share her boyfriend with other people. Andy and Josh receive couple’s counseling from Nicole. Andy gets a hug from Kyle as she is worried about her cancer test.

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 15:46 ]

(cont.)

20. Primary Colors
Kyle starts to experience brain hiccups when he is pulled in too many directions. Nicole asks Kyle to take it easy but Kyle wants to help Josh, Declan and Hilary with their placement exams, Steven with the dinner and Lori with lyrics for her prom song. Andy comes back with the news that her cancer tests are negative and Jessi suspects that Kyle is responsible for it. Meanwhile, Declan seems to be getting somewhat jealous about Lori once she starts hanging out and talking to Mark. Amanda is worried that Kyle is sick and plays Kyle’s song on the piano thinking it will help him. Amanda’s mom agrees to Kyle’s request to take Amanda to the prom because she is pleased that Amanda has started playing the piano again. Kyle’s hiccups heal after Adam Baylin and Kyle decode a message saying that Sarah is alive.

21. Grey Matters
The grey lines between right and wrong are tested for several students when a school wide cheating scandal rocks the high school. After studying hard, Josh is devastated to learn that he is one of the accused while Kyle is shocked to find out he is suspected of being the ringleader. After the principal threatens to cancel the prom, Kyle and Josh have to find a way to clear their names and somehow keep everyone involved safe. Meanwhile, Taylor continues to push Jessi in her training for a Latnok presentation. The episode ends with Kyle meeting Sarah.

22. Hello...
After Kyle is able to track Sarah down, she implores him to get Jessi away from Taylor. However, this task is easier said than done as Kyle must deal with Jessi’s stubbornness and Sarah’s adamant request to remain hidden. Meanwhile, the other kids are over their heads with the upcoming prom festivities. Amanda is stuck in prom planning hell; Andy informs Josh that they are going even though they are underage and have no cash; and Lori bemoans the whole ridiculousness of the prom situation, while still curious on whom Declan is going to ask.

23. I’ve Had The Time of My Life
After extensive research Kyle is still trying to figure out how to make Prom night perfect for Amanda, but all of the teen movies in the world can’t help him. Kyle isn’t the only one who is trying to make it a night to remember -- Declan is also pulling out all the stops to show Lori how he really feels and let her decide on future actions. Meanwhile, Andy hints at a special ending to prom, leading Josh to worry if he is ready to have sex. And amidst the drama, Jessi makes a surprising announcement about her future with Sarah. In the end of the episode, Amanda is taken by someone while standing outside of the school waiting for Kyle to come back.
info from tv.com and wikipedia.org

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 15:44 ]
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +5 Great job! 4-1-2008 06:59

Who is Kyle XY?

A family takes in a formerly institutionalized teen savant who is missing standard human behaviors such as anger, joy, and love.

the story:
The show centers around a sixteen-year-old boy named Kyle, who wakes up in the forest outside of Seattle, Washington with no memory of his life up until that point. Kyle tries to understand the mysteries of who he is or why he has no memory of being a child. When he is first found he is like a newborn baby in his lack of knowledge of human social life: He doesn’t know the simplest things, like how to eat or drink, and cannot communicate easily with others.

As they cannot find his records, he is taken to a juvenile detention facility, where it is discovered that he is also lacking a belly button. Nicole Trager, a psychologist, is interested in Kyle because of his gift for art and his innocence. She realizes Kyle doesn’t belong behind bars and brings him to her home while the police look for his family. The series follows Kyle and the Trager family as Kyle develops socially and searches for answers to his past.

the main cast:
Matt Dallas Kyle Trager
Bruce Thomas Stephen Trager
Marguerite MacIntyre Nicole Trager
Jean-Luc Bilodeau Josh Trager
April MatsonLori Trager
Chris OliveroDeclan McDonough
Kirsten ProutAmanda Bloom
Nicholas LeaTom Foss
Jaimie Alexander   Jessi

info compiled from wikipedia.org and the imdb

Episode Guides:
ABC family has renewed Kyle XY for a third season of 10 episodes but the air dates have not been set yet. Here below are links to the episode guides for the first two seasons.
season 1
season 2

start watching!
if you’re not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Kyle XY on this site, please go here

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 15:43 ]
Recent Ratings

here's a primeval with a link to the episode guides i just posted, a slimmer graphic, and the actor info in a table.

Time for adventure.

the story:
The series follows a team of scientists recruited by the British government who investigate anomalies in time and deal with the prehistoric and future creatures that travel through them. The team of five is led by Professor Nick Cutter, a palaeontologist determined to find his wife, who disappeared while investigating an anomaly in the Forest of Dean eight years previously.

With the help of zoologist Abby Maitland, research assistant Stephen Hardy, and student palaeontologist Connor Temple, the team tries to uncover the secrets of the temporal anomalies. As the prehistoric investigation intensifies, Cutter begins to suspect that these events and the disappearance of his wife eight years ago are somehow linked.

the main cast:
Douglas HenshallProfessor Nick Cutter
Andrew Lee Potts Connor Temple
James MurrayStephen Hart
Hannah SpearrittAbby Maitland
Lucy BrownClaudia Brown/Jennifer Lewis
Juliet AubreyHelen Cutter
Ben Miller(Sir) James Lester

info compiled from wikipedia.org, tvrage.com, and the imdb

Episode Guides:
A third series has been commissioned and is to go into production in March 2008 for a January 2009 airdate.
season 1
season 2

start watching!
if you’re not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Primeval on this site, please go here

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 17:17 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 used in part - thanks :) 3-28-2008 21:55

Reply #76 bala's post

if the guide is too long then a mod can post it to keep it from breaking up.

plus, now that we can do bookmarks (yay discuz6!), i figured out how to put all the guides for huge shows like seinfeld, andromeda, x-files, friends, xena... in one thread (the trick is just to mark the page generator 0 so it doesn't open a new window!)
check out the first five seasons of seinfeld.

once it's all up and checked it can be reposted to get rid of those hideous "last edited" flags

and bala, i can make you a heartland banner if you give me a bit.

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-26-2008 21:43 ]

Over the past 50 years, thousands of people disappeared. Now the missing have returned.

The 4400 ran for four seasons from 2004 until its cancellation in 2007.

the story:
In the pilot episode, what is originally thought to be a comet deposits a group of exactly 4400 people at Highland Beach, in the Cascade Range foothills near Mount Rainier, Washington. All of the 4400 disappeared at various times starting over the past 50 years. On their return none have aged, all are disoriented, and they remember nothing between the time of their disappearance and their return.

The National Threat Assessment Command (NTAC), a division of the Department of Homeland Security, is in charge of dealing with the return of the 4400. Many of the returned people have trouble trying to get their lives back on track after being separated from their world for years. More significantly, a small number of the returnees begin to manifest paranormal abilities, such as telekinesis, telepathy, and precognition. The first season finale reveals who abducted the 4400 and that they were returned to avert a catastrophe.

The second season explains that all 4400 have a neurotransmitter in their brains called promicin, which gives them their powers. The government, afraid of what this large group would do with such power, secretly doses all 4400 with a promicin-inhibitor which works on most of the 4400. As a side effect, the inhibitor causes a potentially fatal immune deficiency.

During the third and fourth season it is revealed that only a certain faction wants to see history changed. Another faction, which prefers the status quo, opposes the 4400, and has sent their own agents, including Isabelle Tyler and “The Marked” into operation. The exact motives of both factions are not yet revealed.

Eventually, Jordan Collier, who declares himself the savior of humanity, makes promicin shots available to the general public. However, only half of the human population can actually tolerate promicin, and thus develop superhuman abilities, while the other half die upon taking the shot.

the main cast:
Jacqueline McKenzieDiana Skouris
Joel GretschTom Baldwin
Patrick FluegerShawn Farrell
Conchita CampbellMaia Rutledge
Chad FaustKyle Baldwin
Richard KahanMarco Pacella
Mahershalalhashbaz Ali Richard Tyler

info compiled from wikipedia.org

Episode Guides:
season 1
season 2
season 3
season 4

start watching!
if you’re not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch The 4400 on this site, please go here

Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 5/5 use/excellence bonus 3-28-2008 11:41

A young author returns to his hometown to face the people he based his first book on.

the story:
Nick Garrett left home ten years ago to go backpacking in Europe for a few weeks and find himself. He left behind his girlfriend Hannah, best friend Eddie, and his family. The brief trip ended up lasting for a decade. Garrett is now a famous author and screenwriter living in New York City. Between the parties, social engagements, and living in a beautiful loft-style apartment, Garrett is suffering from writer's block.

His agent books him to do a one-day writing seminar at the local college in his picturesque hometown of Knights Ridge, Massachusetts. Nick is excited about coming home, but realizes the feeling isn't completely mutual although his family and most of his friends welcome him back effusively. When he decides to return home permanently he has to face the fact that nothing will ever be the same again.

the main cast:
Bryan GreenbergNick Garrett
Laura PreponHannah Daniels
Tom BerengerThe Commander
Geoff StultsEddie Latekka
Jay PaulsonPhysical Phil
Evan JonesIkey
Slade PearceSam
Brad William Henke Owen Rowan
Odette YustmanAubrey
Warren ChristieRay ‘Big Cat’ Cataldo
Rebecca FieldJanet Meadows

info compiled from wikipedia.org and the imdb

start watching!
if you’re not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch October Road on this site, please go here

Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 5/5 use/excellence bonus 3-28-2008 11:04

here are some banners for you, bala
(i told you i'd work on a heartland for you!)

(it's big shotS, not big shot)

(tv.com's banner was horrible so i just redid it altogether)

i can shrink them if they're too long but i thought it'd be nice to have their name easily visible. i can still get you a standoff and joan of arcadia in a bit.

already had it done. we were out at the museum all day so i couldn't post it earlier.

yes! i'll do buffy!! (just finishing up angel so they'll be perfect together) finally, the slayer is coming!

edit: had to double that you meant close to home - already got it, just wanted to make sure it didn't have a fancy font to go with it. i'll put it up after dinner.

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-27-2008 20:34 ]

alrighty, two others

Recent Ratings

Reply #94 waterlilybarb's post

no prob. i also see what bala is saying about so many pictures in the episode guides being a little distracting. seinfeld wiki didn't have a clip for each episode so i put a few in on season six to see what it would look like. is it better all or some or none? season six link

you can do whatever you want with your time, bala, but wouldn't you just have rather said what you didn't like about the october road i made?
get rid of the episode and year info and i'll tell you how to put the actor/character info into a text box in a minute.

Supernatural - Season Three Episode Guide

1. The Magnificent Seven
Bracing themselves for the possibility of an apocalyptic war, Sam and Dean realize they have an enormous task of hunting down the hundreds of demons that escaped from the Devil's Gate. With only a year left to live, Dean decides to live life to the fullest and exhibits a carefree attitude that troubles Sam, who is trying to find a loophole in the deal. Bobby tells the brothers about a sighting in Nebraska, that turns out to be seven demons that are the actual manifestations of the Seven Deadly Sins. Ruby appears for the first time and seems to be stalking Sam. She then lends a hand at a crucial time.

2. The Kids Are Alright
Sam and Dean track down changelings that are pursuing mothers and their children. A boy they protect bears a strange resemblance to Dean, which at first makes Dean uncomfortable because he once had a one-night stand with the boy's mother Lisa. Sam learns more about his familiy roots and is offered a possible way to save Dean via a proposition from Ruby who appears again and shows Sam her true colors.

3. Bad Day At Black Rock
Word continues to spread of the Winchesters and the opening of a devil's gate, with them to blame. The Winchesters suddenly find their luck rising after finding a rabbit's foot. But Bobby tells Sam that the foot is cursed and brings death to the person who loses it. Bela appears for the first time and steals the foot from Sam, causing him a string of bad luck. Gordon's instincts may condemn Sam, as Sam is kidnapped by a mentee of fellow hunter who admires Gordon and brutally beats Sam. Sam swears that his past supernatural abilities are gone, but he is ignored because the hunter (Kubrick) believes he is on a mission from God to save the world from Sam. While looking for Sam, Dean spars with the thief Bela and, luckily, gains the upper foot

4. Sin City
Sam and Dean investigate a rash of violent deaths in Elizabethville, Ohio, a once-sleepy town that has been turned into a haven for gamblers and drinkers. Dean discovers demons have infiltrated Elizabethville and are using their powers of persuasion to make the townspeople succumb to their basic instincts. Meanwhile, Ruby helps Bobby rebuild the Colt from scratch and stuns him with some news.

5. Bedtime Stories
Fairy tales come to life when the brothers investigate Callie, a young girl who seems to personify Snow White. Poisoned by her stepmother and trapped in a coma, her spirit becomes angrier as more time passes. Callie's father visits her constantly, reading her original Brothers Grimm stories and unknowingly inspiring her carnage. After putting her spirit to rest, Sam meets the crossroads demon to "make a deal" - either release Dean from his bargain or die. The demon says that she doesn't have the power to break the deal and only her boss has that ability. She then taunts Sam that letting Dean die will be good for Sam.

6. Red Sky At Morning
Dean and Sam visit a woman, Gertrude, whose niece may have been drowned by ghosts from a sunken ship, only to find that the woman is well aware of that possibility and their cover has already been blown by Bela. Without missing a beat, Dean smoothly goes along with the woman's realization. Later, Bela and Dean struggle for the upper hand and Sam tries to avoid Gertrude's while they act as a distraction.

7. Fresh Blood
Gordon has escaped from prison, and trades Bela a valuable item in exchange for Sam's location. After an encounter with Sam and Dean, Gordon is taken captive by a vengeful vampire who at first plans to feed the famed vampire hunter to his new female companions. Meanwhile Dean tries to gently break the news to Sam that they'll have to kill Gordon when they find him. Sam surprises Dean by agreeing without protest. Later, the boys realize just how badly the vampire's new plan backfired when Gordon is turned into what he loathed most. When the boys find out Bela was responsible for Gordon finding them, Dean informs Bela the first thing he's going to do if they survive is kill her, but things appear to be resolved when she helps them locate him.

8. A Very Supernatural Christmas
In this Christmas-themed episode, Sam and Dean encounter a twisted couple that insist they are Pagan gods and share a craving for human meat. Flashbacks follow the Winchesters during Christmas 16 years ago when Sam first learned that the supernatural existed and that his father hunted it.

9. Malleus Maleficarum
Sam and Dean encounter a coven of witches who have been serving demons. Ruby tells Sam and Dean to get out of town while they still had the chance, but the Winchesters ignore her warning. Blood begins to spurt out Dean's mouth and Sam travels to the witchs' house to stop the spell. After a near-death experience, Ruby saves Dean and they both go to help Sam. The brothers learn that Ruby was once a human witch before becoming a demon.

10. Dream a Little Dream of Me
A maid comes into Bobby's hotel room and finds him asleep. No one can wake him up and the doctor concludes that he just suddenly lapsed into a coma. Dean and Sam investigate this ordeal and find that he is trapped within his own mind. The boys manage to save Bobby, but Dean must face one of his greatest fears.

11. Mystery Spot
Sam relives the same day over and over, continually having to deal with Dean's death. Determined to stop the time loop, he repeatedly tries to alter the day or otherwise prevent from his brother's death from ever occurring. After repeated failures, a slight change in how the day plays out tips Sam off on who the culprit really is. He confronts the man and it is revealed to be a Trickster, whom the brothers believed they had killed some time before. Sam attempts to kill him, but the Trickster ends the loop and allows the brothers to leave. The day after, Dean is shot by a mugger and dies. Distraught, Sam dedicates his life to tracking down the Trickster. Eventually, they meet once again, and Sam begs the Trickster to fix things.

12. Jus In Bello
Sam and Dean break into Bela's apartment in order to get the Colt back, but she has tipped off Agent Henricksen about their whereabouts and they are arrested. While Sam and Dean are locked in a cell in Colorado, a demon breaks in and kills some of the sheriff's men and possesses Henricksen.
After the guys vanquish the demon, the FBI agent realizes they were telling the truth and prepares to release them, but Ruby shows up to a warn Sam and Dean that the jailhouse is surrounded by a band of demons with a powerful new leader who wants Sam dead.

13. Ghostfacers
To air on 24 April, 2008. Sam and Dean work a case at the same place where the boys from Hell Hound's Lair are shooting the pilot for their reality show "Ghost Facers".

14. Long Distance Caller
To air on 1 May, 2008. People are getting phone calls from loved ones who have died. Dean receives a call from John.

15. Time Is On My Side
To air on 8 May, 2008. It will feature a new hunter.

16. TBA
To air on 15 May, 2008. Takes place on Dean's last day.
info from wikipedia.org

”We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.”

the story:
The show follows brothers Sam and Dean Winchester who travel across the country in a black 1967 Chevy Impala investigating and combating paranormal events and other unexplained occurrences, many of them based on American urban legends and folklore, as well as classic supernatural creatures such as vampires, werewolves, and ghosts.

When Sam was an infant and his brother Dean was only four years old, their mother, Mary, was murdered on November 2, 1983 (All Souls’ Day) in a bizarre way that pointed to the supernatural. Their father became obsessed with finding and destroying the thing that killed his wife and in the process trained his sons to recognize and defend themselves against paranormal entities. At a young age, both Sam and Dean became resourceful sleuths and experienced fighters assisting their father in his quest to destroy dangerous creatures and find the demon that had killed their mother.

Then Sam, a college student bound for law school who is determined to escape his family's past unlike his older brother who, like their father, has been consumed with an obsession to find the evil forces that murdered their mother, responds to Dean’s request to help him find their father who has gone missing. His one weekend trip to search for their father, however, becomes an ongoing quest after a horrible tragedy ruins any thought of a happy life for Sam.

the main cast:
Jared Padalecki Sam Winchester
Jensen AcklesDean Winchester
Jim BeaverBobby Singer
Katie CassidyRuby
Lauren CohanBela Talbot

info compiled from wikipedia.org

Episode Guides:
The CW has announced the pickup of the show for a 4th season. Here below are links to the episode guides for the first three seasons.
season one
season two
season three

start watching!
if you’re not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Supernatural on this site, please go here

it's post #83 i'm out of time and have to run now but i'll try to get something up tonight on how to make the tables so that you have it tomorrow! it's not that hard (compared with all the other work you're doing!)

ok the info on how to generate a table in bbcode is posted! go crazy, bala

Reply #116 bala's post

no prob, i'll work on it today

Thread