Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 406#406 spratt89's post

Only the episode guides have been done for The Dead Zone.  If you feel up to trying an About the Show, you're welcome to.  I highlighted Everybody Hates Chris in blue, so go ahead and prepare the episode guides for it (except season 4, which is already being done by Milks).  Please remember to post them in this thread first.

Bala, I will unhighlight Life On Mars & Rush once they are posted.  I already removed JAG from the list.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 410#410 spratt89's post

Yes.  That way if any edits need to be done, Tina or I will check them.  Once they're good to go, we'll give you the go ahead to post them in the proper forum so you get the extra treasures.   The other reason we like them posted here first is so we can award the points in here without them making the guides & abouts look more cluttered.

Reply 413#413 spratt89's post

See the edits I did for season 1 episode guide.  Please include the episode titles and centre the image for the header.  Also, look for a slimmer header, or feel free to use the one I used.   

I'm off now, but will check the rest either tonight or tomorrow.  Once you have received your points for them, they are good to post.

Thanks again for your help.  It's much appreciated.

Reply 416#416 spratt89's post

Great.  I'm looking forward to seeing your finished product.

Reply  434#434 spratt89's post

Those are great!  I see Tina beat me to it in awarding your points.   I'll add the guides you've chosen to the list in blue.  It's a great way to earn points AND help out.  Thanks again.

Reply 464#464 bala's post

Thanks Bala.   I was able to award the remaining points.

Reply 467#467 spratt89's post

That would be great.  Thanks for the help.

Reply 469#469 Christa's post

The episodes we currently have are the original webisodes that were available only via internet when the series first started.  Each is the actual length of the original webisode.  We haven't as yet acquired the new episodes, which are longer and are airing on the SCIFI channel.

Up To Date List

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.  If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
In Plain Sight, Nip/Tuck, 90210, H2O: Just Add Water, Merlin, Saving Grace, The Dead Zone

Action Adventure:
Blood Ties, Life On Mars, Rush

Comedy:
Greek, Rules of Engagement, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Swingtown, Ugly Betty, About A Girl

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself,  Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, Fringe, True Blood

Reality: **No episode guides needed for reality shows.**
The Hills, MythBusters, Dirty Jobs, Time Warp

Animation:
Robot Chicken, Teen Titans

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums.

Reply 472#472 spratt89's post

Added to the list.

Reply 491#491 spratt89's post

Well done!  All of these are ready to post now.  

p.s. I edited the About in the Everybody Loves Chris forum already.  For those, please wait for Tina or I to check them prior to posting.  Bala was very good to award the points, and I used all your information.  I just cleaned up the format and added the links.  Thanks again.

Reply 493#493 spratt89's post

I'm glad you like it.  I've had TONS of practice, so it doesn't take me long now.  You had all the information, which makes the editing a lot easier and is much appreciated.   Looking forward to your next attempt.

UPDATED LIST:

This is the most up-to-date list for which "Abouts" still need doing.  If you're interested post which one you'd like to do so I can highlight it.  There are still plenty of Episode Guides that need to be done. Check the forums of your favourite shows to see if they need episode guides.  If you'd like to try some, please post that here as well so we know they are being worked on.

Drama:
Crossing Jordan, In Plain Sight, Nip/Tuck, 90210, H2O: Just Add Water, Merlin, Saving Grace, The Dead Zone

Action Adventure:

Comedy:
Greek, Rules of Engagement, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Swingtown, Ugly Betty, About A Girl

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

Animation:

Just for reference the "Abouts" for the highlighted shows are spoken for.  The taken Episode Guides are highlighted in blue.  All others are up for grabs.
BTW, I keep updating this list as shows are completed and/or added.  I'll post the new list when we move to a new page to make it easier for those who would like to participate.  Also, if I've missed any, please feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ten points are given for Abouts, and 5 for each episode guide.  Please post them here first so they can be checked and/or edited prior to posting in their respective forums.

Reply 496#496 waterlilybarb's post

BTW, the episode guides are also spoken for for Crossing Jordan - which is coming soon.  YAY!

Reply 501#501 serena75's post

That's a great job Serena.  Please feel free to the other seasons for GW as well.

Reply 520#520 bala's post

That's why you have to check the list Bala.  I had already put Crossing Jordan on it in blue & red.

UPDATED LIST:

Drama:
90210, In Plain Sight, John Adams, Nip/Tuck, H2O: Just Add Water, Merlin, The Dead Zone, Wallander

Action Adventure:

Comedy:
Flight of the Conchords, Greek, Privileged, Reba, Rules of Engagement, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Sex & the City, Swingtown, Ugly Betty, About A Girl

Sci-Fi:
Fear Itself, Fringe, Roswell, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: TNG, The Middleman, True Blood

Animation:

Reply 524#524 spratt89's post

OK.  I'll do it, and award you some treasures in here.

Reply 526#526 gyki98's post

I've highlighted Reba in blue so the episode guides for it are all yours.   If you aren't planning on doing the About for Reba, I'd like to do it, but if you want it, it's yours.

Bala, I've done the same for privileged.

Reply 531#531 spratt89's post

They're all yours, and I added them in blue to the list.

Thread