Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-14-2011 07:17  
I think Barb is worried that if the links to the individual show change again then it would have to be done allover again
That's exactly what I'm worried about.  I really don't want to have to do this all over again.  If Adam doesn't mind taking the chance of having to do them again next year, go ahead & set links to the shows.  I'm going offline for the day.  I'll let Adam decide.  My preference is how it looks in post #2167.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2173#2173 codebreaker's post

You're welcome to it Jim.  

First time I've been able to access the forum all day.  Hoping that's a good sign for the RP site to ready to go tomorrow.

Reply 2184#2184 codebreaker's post

I'll take care of those, or remind Meg to do them, thanks.

Reply 2179#2179 codebreaker's post

I prefer option 2.  Let us discuss it in SM.  It's a lot of work, and I'm not sure we can do right now.

Reply 2188#2188 codebreaker's post

We saved all the abouts & guides of shows that we thought were no longer on the site in SM, just in case.  Thank goodness someone had the forethought to do so.

Reply 2204#2204 codebreaker's post

You are welcome to do it Jim.  

We've all been either busy or not well lately, but do check in.  I will do my best to get these posted soon.

Reply 2207#2207 codebreaker's post

Have at it James.
Quote:
I have just noticed Moonlight episode guide is not complete and strange that it's in drama on the flash site but action adventure on real player
I've been noticing quite a few shows either in the wrong catagory or in more than one.  Certainly makes it more challenging to find some in the list.

Reply 2212#2212 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with both of those Jim & thanks.  On different new meds now, and trying to get past the side effects.  Big pain in the arse, but it really limits my online time.

Reply 2216#2216 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with all the ones you listed in the above 2 posts.

Reply 2228#2228 codebreaker's post

Thanks Jim - I awarded the points on that post.  Go ahead with Harry's Law, Come Fly With Meas well as the shows you listed above.

Started accupuncture on Friday so am hoping to see some results from that.  I was it will take 3-5 sessions before I'll know if it's helping, but I'm a bit more optimistic that I'll see some positive results from this.

Reply 2238#2238 codebreaker's post

Sure, I don't mind.  The ones above all look great.

Reply 2241#2241 codebreaker's post

Sure.

Reply 2240#2240 codebreaker's post

It shows & is appreciated.    You are welcome to do the ones you listed as they are added to the site, and go ahead with those already here.  

ATTENTION:

Upon conferring with the other moderators, we have decided, in order to keep things more up to date, that we will amend the rule about only mods being allowed to post abouts & guides.  
The new arrangement will be that any new about and/or guide will be posted by a moderator unless given permission by a moderator to post once points are awarded.

If anyone is confused by this, please feel free to post or to send me a PM.

Reply 2276#2276 codebreaker's post

Took care of it, including editing the image link, and yes, go ahead with About for Falling Skies.   

Reply 2280#2280 codebreaker's post

Happy to do it.  Getting those ones posted helped a great deal.  I'm going offline again for a while.  Will check in later, and no worries about the link for Falling Skies.  We'll take care of it when it's available.

You are welcome to do all the ones you listed in the posts above.  No one else has requested to do them, and Adam hasn't said he has any of those ready.  Thanks.

Reply 2244#2244 bala's post

I'm sorry I missed your post.  Have they already been done?  If not, you are welcome to do them.  If so, please feel free to send me a PM if I miss a post like that again.  I check in daily, but obviously some things get missed.
Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 7-7-2011 15:43  
I have not got time at the moment to do that many guides so I'm only requesting a few of the new shows each time we get them but Jim has become a master at doing Abouts & Episode Guides.
I know how pressed you are for time Adam.  I actually had some positive results today from my acupunture treatment, so am hoping that continues.  If so, I'll be able to do a bit more again.

And Jim, no problem about the episode guides.  I know they'll get done.   

Reply 2308#2308 codebreaker's post

Go ahead with both shows Jim.

Reply 2321#2321 codebreaker's post

Roll on.

Thread