Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 1795#1795 waterlilybarb's post

Look like IBJ has added new drama forum so guide can now be posted by you if you are capable

Reply 1800#1800 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry to hear that i will let spratt 89 know what i have done

anyone mind if i do

Life unexpected season 2 guide-i already done season 1 guide and was posted

Life Unexpected Season 2 Episode Guide

1. Ocean Uncharted
Cate and Ryan return from their honeymoon to learn that the radio station has made some major changes while they were away. Baze, confused by his feelings for Cate, hooks up with his new bartender, Paige. Lux and Bug reach a turning point in their relationship. Eric, a newcomer to Portland, immediately hits it off with Lux when the two meet at Baze's bar.

2. Parents Unemployed
Cate and Baze are called to the principal's office of Lux's school, to find out that Lux is failing and is at risk of being kicked out. Meanwhile, after the radio situation Cate starts to look for a new job, and trying to be more grown up, Baze goes to an interview in his father's firm.

3. Criminal Incriminated
Lux considers cheating on an important exam that she needs to pass to stay in school. Cate accidentally eats some bread that contains pot, which leads to an "unusual" day at the radio station. Ryan and Cate argue about who may have taken a large amount of cash that's missing from Cate's purse.

4. Team Rebounded
Cate tries to improve her rocky work relationship with Ryan by bonding with Ryan's new radio partner, Kelly. Cate's plan goes awry when Kelly reveals one of Cate's biggest secrets to Ryan. Meanwhile, Tasha makes an unexpected return to Portland and enrolls at Lux's school, but trouble starts when Lux realizes that she has a connection to Tasha's new foster parents. As Math and Baze begin coaching the girls' basketball team, Math has a crush on Paige and Baze convinces him to ask her out.

5. Music Faced
Ryan hosts a music festival for a Portland radio station, which features One Tree Hill's Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and Mia (Kate Voegele). When Cate meets Haley at the festival, the two learn that they share similar pasts, and Cate reaches out to Haley for advice when an argument threatens her and Ryan's marriage. Elsewhere, Lux is upset when Eric shows up to the concert as Paige's date, and she is even more angry when she finds that Jones and Tasha are getting closer. The festival's music performers include Sarah McLachlan, Ben Lee, and Rain Perry.

6. Honeymoon Interrupted
Cate and Ryan decide to stay at a local hotel to help make up for the fact that they never had a real honeymoon. Unfortunately for them, Baze's work retreat takes place at the same hotel, and some unexpected problems ensue for all of them. Meanwhile, Eric shows up while Lux and Paige are spending the evening together, forcing Lux to confront him with her feelings.

7. Camp Grounded
Cate, Ryan, Baze, and Math volunteer to chaperon Lux's school camping trip. During the trip, tension rises between Cate and Ryan, while Baze grows closer to Emma. As Lux gets more intimate with Eric, Tasha urges her not to take that risk with her future.

8. Plumber Cracked
Cate takes Paige out for some drinks, hoping that she'll spill some information about Ryan's ex-girlfriend, Julia. At the same time, Ryan joins Baze, Jamie and Math for a guys' night out, but Baze is depressed about the current state of his relationship with Emma. Meanwhile, Lux and Eric take a big risk with their relationship, which threatens Lux's friendship with Tasha.

9. Homecoming Crashed
Baze and Emma attempt to sign a high-profile client, Candy, who is clearly attracted to Baze. Lux hopes to run into Eric at her homecoming dance, but the evening takes a turn for the worse. Meanwhile, after Lux has a revealing visit with a neurosurgeon, Cate digs into her daughter's past and is shocked at what she finds.

10. Thanks Ungiven
Several big secrets come out when Baze hosts Thanksgiving dinner at his loft. Baze fears that his father, Jack, will find out that he's dating his boss, Emma; Lux is concerned that her parents will find out that she's dating Eric; Tasha worries that a dark secret from her recent past will be discovered; and Cate worries that telling Ryan the truth would further complicate their strained marriage.

11. Stand Taken
Lux and Tasha are forced to deal with the consequences of their recent confrontation with Lux's former foster parents, Valerie and Trey. The outcome could greatly affect both of their futures, which means that many of Lux's long-kept secrets will finally be revealed to Cate and Baze.

12. Teacher Schooled
Unaware of the affair between Emma and his father, Baze considers buying a house and planning a future with Emma. Lux makes plans for a romantic dinner with Eric when she feels like he's pulling away from her, but she is shocked when Cate and Baze show up.

13. Affair Remembered
Unaware of the affair between Emma and his father, Baze considers buying a house and planning a future with Emma. Lux makes plans for a romantic dinner with Eric when she feels like he's pulling away from her, but she is shocked when Cate and Baze show up.

SOURCE
Recent Ratings
  • spratt89 Points +5 Thanks For All The Help 4-5-2011 01:16
  • spratt89 Treasure +2 Thanks For All The Help 4-5-2011 01:16

Reply 1830#1830 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry to hear that have a rest

Reply 1848#1848 spratt89's post

Your not the only one but we don't if or when new shows are added .

Reply 1850#1850 codebreaker's post

your on a roll today

Reply 1852#1852 codebreaker's post

But ain't you like 10 shows to watch behind?

Reply 1854#1854 codebreaker's post

Yeah i do that when i am watching boring episode

Reply 1991#1991 codebreaker's post

Well i want to do the Light out guide before you beat me to it

Reply 1993#1993 codebreaker's post

i don't mind that i been enjoy my break by watching other shows.

Reply 1995#1995 codebreaker's post

Yeah that show is stupid i can't believe you actually like that show

Reply 1997#1997 codebreaker's post

Oh right i remember those

Lights Out Season 1 Episode Guide

1. Pilot

Follows the struggles of a former heavyweight boxing champion. His name is Patrick "Lights" Leary. He tries to find his identity and support his wife and three daughters after retiring from the ring.

2. Cakewalk

Leary is threatened with criminal charges, so he must work for Hal Brennan to get them cleared. Leary's daughter finds out about his diagnosis and confronts him about it.

3. The Shot

The day before his birthday, Patrick "lights" Leary tries to reach a young fighter, who's only interest, is getting a shot at becoming the heavyweight champion. As Leary's brother Johnny tells him, however, a title fight will bring in enough revenue to save the gym, which is nearly bankrupt. The decision to train the fighter or not, plus trouble with his daughters at home, cause the day to be extremely stressful for Lights.

4. Bolo Punch

Lights may have to put himself on the line, when his brother Johnny gets himself into some serious trouble with the wrong people.

5. The Comeback

Lights Leary and his wife Theresa, are once again at odds. She is concerned about their ever worsening financial situation. So his problems are familial, because Theresa is worried what he might do next. And they are physical, as Lights feels the ever deepening effects of his dementia.

6. Combinations

Lights begins serious training for his upcoming fight, but struggles being away from his family.

7. Crossroads

Lights battles obstacles in his life, both professional and personal.

8. Head Games

Robert thinks his son should quit boxing and Lights turns to another trainer, Ed Romeo. Pat's daughter Ava wants to go to the prom, but her mother has concerns. The family takes exception to the introduction of an outsider into Pat's boxing career.

9. Infight

Ed Romeo continues to train Lights in his unorthodox but effective manner. Lights feels in the best shape of his life, but Romeo's comstant distain for his Father, Brother and sister wears on him.

10. Cut Men

Lights' health and career are jeopardized when Reynolds refuses to postpone the fight.

11. Rainmaker

Lights tries to help out a "punch drunk" former boxer. He also finds himself threatened by a witness to his job for Brennan.

12. Sucker Punch

Just as things are ramping up for the big fight, Lights receives a surprise visitor

13. War

Fight night arrives. Does Lights still have what it takes? Will his 5 years away from the ring be too much, especially against an opponant like Reynolds?

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-25-2011 16:18 ]
Recent Ratings
  • spratt89 Points +5 Thanks For All The Help 4-8-2011 03:48
  • spratt89 Treasure +2 Thanks For All The Help 4-8-2011 03:48

Reply 2007#2007 codebreaker's post

I will finish off Lights Out

About Lights Out

About the Show:

Lights Out, from Executive Producer/Showrunner Warren Leight (In Treatment), stars Holt McCallany (CSI: Miami) as an aging former heavyweight boxing champion who struggles to find his identity and support his wife and three daughters after retiring from the ring. Financial problems leave him at a perilous crossroads – battling the urge to return to boxing or reluctantly accepting a job as a brutal and intimidating debt collector. Catherine McCormack (Braveheart) co-stars as “Theresa Leary,” Lights’ wife who is finishing her medical residency; Pablo Schreiber (Law & Order) as “Johnny Leary,” Lights’ brother and business manager whom Lights put through college; and Stacy Keach (Fat City) as “Pops,” Lights’ father and former trainer who runs the boxing gym owned by Lights. Clark Johnson (The Shield, The Wire) and Norberto Barba (In Treatment, CSI: NY) directed the pilot episode. Series Creator Justin Zackham (The Bucket List), Phillip Noyce (Salt) and Ross Fineman are also Executive Producers. Lights Out is produced by Fox Television Studios and FX Productions.

Cast:
Actor's NameCharacter’s Name
Holt McCallanyPatrick 'Lights' Leary
Stacy KeachPop
Catherine McCormackTheresa Leary
Pablo SchreiberJonny
Meredith HagnerAva Leary
Reg E. CatheyBarry K. Word
Ryann ShaneDaniella Leary
Lily PilbladKatie Leary
Bill IrwinHal Brennan
Billy BrownDeath Row Reynolds
Elizabeth MarvelMargaret Leary

WATCH IT NOW

How to become aVIP Member

Visit The Official SiteFX Network
Source: IMDB

POSTED

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-25-2011 16:14 ]
Recent Ratings
  • spratt89 Points +10 Thanks For All The Help 4-8-2011 03:49
  • spratt89 Treasure +2 Thanks For All The Help 4-8-2011 03:49

Reply 2053#2053 codebreaker's post

You really love doing these

Reply 2057#2057 codebreaker's post

Yeah that can be annoying but it fun to see if you find the forum you are looking for

Reply 2063#2063 codebreaker's post

If no one has done, i would like do           Episodes and Identity Episode guide

Reply 2065#2065 codebreaker's post

Thanks that would be great

Thread